suggestion for GSDX
i still don't get it. only a few games would run faster when using internal resolutions lower than native, and if you really want that, manually edit the ini file of gsdx. or you could just play it on the real hardware, if your system is that slow. and why exactly would someone need a perfectly sized and positioned pcsx2 window? i play windowed, but always maximized, it's just faster that way to switch between firefox and pcsx2. absolutely no idea why someone would like to use only e.g. the middle 50% of the screen for pcsx2. gabest, i think you may focus your plugin developement on more important things Wink
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403

Sponsored links

He just wants to be able to launch the gsdx window mode in specific sizes, this is usual for other emus and helps when you open multiple windows and in the case of GSdx it would open perfectly centered ... or so i think it is what he wants lol
(06-13-2009, 03:45 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: He just wants to be able to launch the gsdx window mode in specific sizes, this is usual for other emus and helps when you open multiple windows and in the case of GSdx it would open perfectly centered ... or so i think it is what he wants lol

yeah, probably. but if i want my gsdx to wake me up in the morning with fresh coffee, then i'll have to live with the fact that my request will be less important than a million other upcoming features and improvements of gsdx. unless i am able to explain why gsdx should be able to make coffee for breakfast Wink
CPU Core [email protected] | GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 570 | RAM 8GB DDR-3 1600MHz CL9 | OS Win7 Ultimate (x64) SP1
EMU PCSX2 v1.1.0 r5645 | GS GSdx SSE4 r5632 | SPU2 SPU2-X r5559 | PAD LilyPad r5403 | CDVD cdvdGigaherz r5403
Quote:yeah, probably. but if i want my gsdx to wake me up in the morning with fresh coffee, then i'll have to live with the fact that my request will be less important than a million other upcoming features and improvements of gsdx. unless i am able to explain why gsdx should be able to make coffee for breakfast Wink

I just know who decided this is not you,
is the author of the plugin!Biggrin
CPU: Athlon 64 +5600 @ 2.8
GPU: ATI PCS 4670 512MB 128Bits (PowerColor)
RAM: 3600Gbs DDR 800
HD: 500Gbs Sata
OS2: Windows Vista Ultimate Serve Pack 2
(06-13-2009, 05:13 AM)chaves Wrote: I just know who decided this is not you,
is the author of the plugin!Biggrin

never claimed that i decide that. but i'm quite sure that if you give gabest a good explanation of your request, he will surely implement it. in the end the developer will always decide what to do with the free time she/he invests into pcsx2, but they will also listen to the feedback of you, me and all the other users, that's one of the main purposes of these forums.