suikoden 3 question
Hey

will suikoden 3 run fine on my windows desktop

here are my specs

Intel R Core TM i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHZ

Ram: 1.60GB

Sponsored links

1.6 GB ??? , care to post your emulog.txt file (just for verifying your hardware specs). if your hardware specs are ones which you claim then, it will surely run the game pretty well.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
hey

here is my emulog

thanks

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 27,39 KB / Downloads: 200)
Yeah, that processor is more than enough for the Game. you can surely get a high amount of fps Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Make sure to use MTVU though, as this game is devastating on the VUs in some places.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
doesn't VU cycle stealing also help, Blyss?
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
VU cycle stealing also helps but, I think the reason why blyss didn't mention that is because that will make the internal fps lower compared to where MTVU hack doesn't have such side effects.
- Refraction
Yeah it helps, and it doesn't really drop the internal FPS either for this game. But his machine is powerful enough he won't need it. Mine almost is, and his is much more powerful.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-26-2015, 09:32 PM)Mac67 Wrote: Ram: 1.60GB

What the hell?

I bet you meant
(03-26-2015, 09:32 PM)Mac67 Wrote: Ram: 16.0GB
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
hey

will xenosaga episode 1 thru 3 work on my desktop computer

and will part 1 thru 3 of dot hack work on my desktop computer as well?

thanks