suikoden 3 works fine up to a certain point
i started the game off with hugo and can do everything required in his village and can leave and re enter the village how ever many times i want but as soon as i goes to next location either plains to duck village or plains to zexan terrorities i get a black screen as soon as i enter either plain location but my emulator still works coz i can see the frames changing....my current emulator is pcsx2 1.2.1 r5875...anyone else have this issue it seems to be the same from any site i download the iso rom off of

Sponsored links

(11-08-2014, 02:14 PM)janoorl Wrote: i started the game off with hugo and can do everything required in his village and can leave and re enter the village how ever many times i want but as soon as i goes to next location either plains to duck village or plains to zexan terrorities i get a black screen as soon as i enter either plain location but my emulator still works coz i can see the frames changing....my current emulator is pcsx2 1.2.1 r5875...anyone else have this issue it seems to be the same from any site i download the iso rom off of

sorry we don't support piracy. buy the games legally and ask support.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go