Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
supported?
hi,there is a motherboard of intel DG33FB.will it support nvidia geoforce 9500gt 1gb?plz inf or pm me.

Sponsored links

What sort of port does the geforce 9500gt use? (most likely PCI-E)

Does the motherboard have that port? (again, most likely PCI-E)

If yes, then your motherboard supports the card.

Graphics cards aren't like processors where the bios has to have code to support them... as long as you have the correct port to connect it to the motherboard and the correct drivers it should work.
[Image: 2748844.png]
yes it will support it

* Three PCI Conventional* bus add-in card connectors
* Three PCI Express* x1 bus add-in card connectors
* One PCI Express x16 bus add-in card connector
[Image: 1454055.png]
(08-31-2009, 05:50 PM)ChronicNL Wrote: * Three PCI Express* x1 bus add-in card connectors

Does anyone actually use these for useful things? Mine have been sitting vacant for a while and it bugs me.

I've seen (wired) networking cards that use it, but nothing else. To be fair I stopped looking at sound cards a few years ago, if those use it I'd never know. All the wireless cards I've seen just use it as a regular PCI port, if someone has had positive experience with a PCI-e x1 wireless card lemme know.
"This thread should be closed immediately, it causes parallel imagination and multiprocess hallucination" --ardhi
echo: Video capture cards. That what I use mine for anyways.

Never bothered with wireless since I have my whole house hooked up with network cables (more secure and faster than wireless anyways)
thanks to all.sad is, i gave about only half an hour when posted this thread.
then i was so busy and just 3 hours before,i have already brought it f
my friend who is willing to ply god of war on pc via pcsx2.havnt test it
yet.hope it will let him to smooth speed,havnt?
anyway,
core2due 2.2ghz,now 3gb ram(DDR2),nvidia 9500gt xfx 1gb

do u people think he will be successfull?
2.2ghz dual core? Not likely unfortunately... You'd need something more in the 3ghz range.
(09-02-2009, 02:01 PM)Koji Wrote: 2.2ghz dual core? Not likely unfortunately... You'd need something more in the 3ghz range.

nooo.it was core 2 due 2.2ghz.anyway i have tried god of war on his pc.
it was horrible.in my pc(core 2 due 2.67ghz,2gb ram and nvidia 8500gt 1gb)
both god of war get speed almost above 50 fps(sometimes above 60) but in my frnds pc who just upgrade his system(as i said above),not more than 35fps.he is so sad now. and only upgraded his pc f playing god of war.SadSadSadSadSad