surface 3 cannot install pcsx2?
the atom x7 not support the gs?
the cpu cannot select the SSE ?
i cannot install the dx?
anyone can install the pcsx2?

Sponsored links

did you try out the latest stable version from here ? what problems do you encounter ? please be more Informative on your posts.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
which version is conformable for me?i already try the PCSX2 1.2.1 Standalone Installer - Version:1.2.1,
and then,when i set the gs button,i cannot select anyone choice,all failure ,finally,the pcsx2 suggest me to install window runtime,but happened the error
please provide your emulog and make sure that you have installed the following files, the Redistributable version from here and Install this file and try again.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
According to the manual your cpu should support the instruction sets at least up to SSE4.1.

(07-21-2015, 09:59 AM)applasd Wrote: i cannot install the dx?

What does that mean?
(07-21-2015, 06:03 PM)willkuer Wrote: According to the manual your cpu should support the instruction sets at least up to SSE4.1.

What does that mean?

dx is window runtime installer
you mean directx ?
maybe directx has to be updated via windows update on those tablets ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go