swaping isos not working
in monster rancer 4 i read you can get new monster from other disk so when i go and try to swap disk and not reset i put in for example fatal fame iso: then it asked for monster rancer 4 disk so i put it back into the iso and just swaped and it wouldnt go past that it kept saying it wasnt there anyone know how to get around that.
[Image: Untitled_zpsb6368067.png]

Sponsored links

that feature doesn't work yet, unfortunately.
Actually, It'll work only with ps1 discs/isos
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
i have a idea how to make it work use a mounting tool and trick it into thinking its a disk
you could try.
but i don't think it'll work either
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(09-26-2013, 12:33 PM)winxbloomeath Wrote: i have a idea how to make it work use a mounting tool and trick it into thinking its a disk

I've already tried it myself, it doesn't work Tongue
Disc-swapping is something that just doesn't work yet for PS2 games, it doesn't matter how you try to swap if the function to do it just isn't there Laugh
damn this sucks the only pixie i found from disk is the fatal fame one ~_~ blah this is so making me mad all this trouble for one monster
(09-26-2013, 02:27 PM)winxbloomeath Wrote: damn this sucks the only pixie i found from disk is the fatal fame one ~_~ blah this is so making me mad all this trouble for one monster

Your chances of finding monster disks are far higher in the + dungeons after you finish the main story.
just use PS1 ISOs, you'll find lots of interesting creatures from them