tekken 4
that's purely based on memory, most programs in the background won't use that much. Almost every old member or devs/mods/admins will tell you that Gamebooster won't do anything to increase the speed with pcsx2.

Sponsored links

By the way, i can't use the ssse3 , even though i should theoretically, though the IT guy on this thread said before that my system can run only sse2.
(04-06-2013, 07:59 PM)Preet Wrote: ee% is u'r cpu usage & gs% is u'r gpu usage.i think main problemis u'r processor(correct anyone if i'm wrong).because pcsx2 take more advantage from intel processors.anyway u can try 2 things 1.Go to plugin/bios selector,in first one gs option-select ssse3 (i saw in u'r log file it u'r cpu support ssse3).

Theoretically, but it doesn't. The IT guy said on this thread earlier my pc is too old and can only support sse2, and it's true.
(04-06-2013, 07:59 PM)Preet Wrote: 2.Go to my documents in computer-pcsx2-inis-pcsx2_vm-change ntsc framerate=59.94 to 30 & pal framerate=50 to 25 & save it (note-it'll cause sound syncing problem in u'r game or in cutscenes.mess with audio settings untill u satisfy with sound) remember it can break many games,so use it carefully.only use this on those games,which are too slow or unplayable.after finishing game,change ntscframerate=59.94 fps & pal framerate=50 fps to their default values.

I can't do that. I change them and then save. But then the emulator doesn't work at all and after i press Load CD/DVD the document changes back to default, NTSC 59.54 and PAL 50, and i have to re-open the emulator in order for it to work again. There seems to be no way to change the document.
(04-06-2013, 10:57 PM)crizztienman Wrote: Theoretically, but it doesn't. The IT guy said on this thread earlier my pc is too old and can only support sse2, and it's true.

sorry it was sse3,not ssse3.yeah u can select sse2 anyway.
(04-06-2013, 11:03 PM)crizztienman Wrote: I can't do that. I change them and then save. But then the emulator doesn't work at all and after i press Load CD/DVD the document changes back to default, NTSC 59.54 and PAL 50, and i have to re-open the emulator in order for it to work again. There seems to be no way to change the document.

what it's working fine.u doing it wrong & where u installed pcsx2 in c: program files.then it'll not work.because windows 7 has a permission bug,which don't let u change anything.i can save changes fine,no problem here.first when u go into inis folder,then pcsx2_vm.ini settings,there is ntscframerate & pal framerate.change them to ntsc=30 & pal=25 & go to top of the window & click on save,not on save as!!

(04-06-2013, 10:03 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: that's purely based on memory, most programs in the background won't use that much. Almost every old member or devs/mods/admins will tell you that Gamebooster won't do anything to increase the speed with pcsx2.

ok,i apologize.i didn't know that.thanks for the info.maybe gamebooster work with only pc games Tongue2
(04-07-2013, 01:31 PM)Preet Wrote: ok,i apologize.i didn't know that.thanks for the info.maybe gamebooster work with only pc games Tongue2

Gamebooster is a tool for noobs who have no idea how to use their PC correctly.
I used it myself long ago, and finally gave it up when I saw that I could do manually what gamebooster does.

Personnally, I instantly lose interest in a thread in which someone recommends to use gamebooster... Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Gamebooster isn't all that bad even though I'm not a noob with pc's and I did used it for awhile, It did improve my fps a little, but this was with PC Games indeed not with emulators.
(04-07-2013, 06:24 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Gamebooster is a tool for noobs who have no idea how to use their PC correctly.
I used it myself long ago, and finally gave it up when I saw that I could do manually what gamebooster does.

Personnally, I instantly lose interest in a thread in which someone recommends to use gamebooster... Laugh

well i'm not noob at pc.i only use it to close unwanted processes,because i'm very lazy to end processes manually Smile

(04-07-2013, 07:01 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: Gamebooster isn't all that bad even though I'm not a noob with pc's and I did used it for awhile, It did improve my fps a little, but this was with PC Games indeed not with emulators.

yeah u're right.it's not for emulators.but it is useful for ppl with low ram Smile