tekken tag tournument best config
hallo i like to now the best config for tekken tag tounument,, why i try to play but in menu all perfect but in game fps go to 50% ...

my pc ist cpu intel c2d e7300 2.500
3.00gb ram
ati 3850 graphic card

Sponsored links

Try the latest beta and enable some speedhacks, it might help you a bit but this is a very demanding game you might not get full speed anyway.

http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
i have last beta r1888
Quote:i have last beta r1888

and what about speedhacks ? AFAIK, Vu cycle stealing works well with tekken games.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
but not with tekken tag, it speeds up but it breaks game
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
i try but not run fast ingame fps 30 menus 60fps
(10-05-2009, 07:34 PM)marxc88 Wrote: i try but not run fast ingame fps 30 menus 60fps
Same here, i can use any speedhack it give me max 40fps ingame (all work fine in menu)
i tryed on 0.9.6
on r1888
and on 0.9.7 + last plugins (r2650) (btw i love this one ^^)
With or without speedhack... same result : big slowdown during battle...
As noted before 'tis a very demanding game so you want a much faster computer to run it better. You also revived a pretty old thread to say basically the same that has been said before, please check the last post dates next time.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(03-08-2010, 11:34 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: As noted before 'tis a very demanding game so you want a much faster computer to run it better. You also revived a pretty old thread to say basically the same that has been said before, please check the last post dates next time.
well I use a very nice computer (*) and i have a huge list of game who work perfectly so i'm pritty sure the problem is not there but in the different coding of the game (tekken 5 or 4 work perfectly no bug no slowdown)
Personaly I don't care, but supposed it was important to known for the compatibility list.

(sorry for my bad english)

(*) Core i7 920 @2.79GhZ
Ram 6Go
Windows Vista 64
GC ATI HD 4890 with latest cataliyst version
nearly every pc games run with max video settings.
(03-10-2010, 04:54 PM)sombrelame Wrote:
(03-08-2010, 11:34 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: As noted before 'tis a very demanding game so you want a much faster computer to run it better. You also revived a pretty old thread to say basically the same that has been said before, please check the last post dates next time.
well I use a very nice computer (*) and i have a huge list of game who work perfectly so i'm pritty sure the problem is not there but in the different coding of the game (tekken 5 or 4 work perfectly no bug no slowdown)
Personaly I don't care, but supposed it was important to known for the compatibility list.

(sorry for my bad english)

(*) Core i7 920 @2.79GhZ
Ram 6Go
Windows Vista 64
GC ATI HD 4890 with latest cataliyst version
nearly every pc games run with max video settings.

pcsx2 works diffently then regualr pc games if you dident know it.
your cpu is the bad part here, pcsx2 need really fast clock speeds and..well even if you have an i7, 2.9 ghz is not much, especially if you want to play demanding games like tekken. if you would oc it to lets say 3.6ghz or higher clockspeeds you should be alright (4ghz preferable) Smile