tenkaichi 3 problem
Hello guys i hope you can help me when i play tenkaichi 3 on the pcsx2 it works fine but it doesnt run smooth the speed is good but the landscape is buggy and flashing stripes how do i fix this?

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Please post a screenshot of your pcsx2 settings. I don't have this problem in hardware mode at the latest git build. There is a way to make the game smoother but, that's a secret till, I know your hardware specs.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(02-07-2015, 02:57 PM)ssakash Wrote: Please post a screenshot of your pcsx2 settings. I don't have this problem in hardware mode at the latest git build. There is a way to make the game smoother but, that's a secret till, I know your hardware specs.

My computer specs are

Intel core i7 2.5ghz
NVidia GeForce GT720m
500gb hdd
4 gb ram
windows 8
In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU exact model
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
(02-08-2015, 06:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU exact model

Thank You.

iso

pcsx2 1.2.1
ASus R510c
4 gb ram memory
intelcore i7-3637u.2.0ghz
NVidia Geforce GT 720M
hdd 500gb

game dbz tenkaichi 3
(02-07-2015, 02:57 PM)ssakash Wrote: Please post a screenshot of all of your pcsx2 settings.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction

Thank You.

I bet you pushed speedhacks since your CPU is really weak for pcsx2
I just managed to reproduce the issue by increasing the EE cycle rate and VU stealing. Revert both the sliders to the left most position to not have the flashing stripes.
- Refraction
(02-08-2015, 07:31 PM)ssakash Wrote: I just managed to reproduce the issue by increasing the EE cycle rate and VU stealing. Revert both the sliders to the left most position to not have the flashing stripes.

Hello, i need your help, i have the same problem with tenkaichi 3 both in PAL and NTSC, buggy landscape with flashing flikering stripes, i have my EE and VU settings at default.

My specs:

pcsx2 1.2.1/1.3.1 (i tried both)
8gb ram
i5 2500
gtx 970
I tried every gsdx plugin

I have tried "every" posible combination of graphic settings for gsd: minimun, default, all cheked etc, with no success...