terrible perforamnce persona 4
supposedly this game runs full speed flawless. my game keeps slowing down and the sound is getting stretched out constantly. i seriously think i have a crap version of pcsx2 or my plugins are wrong because i can play twilight princess in full hd with no slow downs or glitches.

can someone post a screenshot of their settings?

the only game i can get to run good so far is dark cloud 2.

Sponsored links

Quote:i seriously think i have a crap version of pcsx2 or my plugins are wrong because i can play twilight princess in full hd with no slow downs or glitches.

???

twilight Princess was released on PS2 ?
When ?

please post your pc specs, plugins settings, pcsx2 version, screenshots, etc...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
im just saying, its not due to my specs. i5 2500k, 4gigs gtx 460 fermi 1gig. this emulator has been doing nothing but giving me trouble. i swear my plugins are srewed up. i watched some videos and im missing half the options they have. im on 0.9.7 and using gsdx 3693 sse41. im not sure what the different versions do. renderer dx9 (hardware) and interlacing: none
Quote:im just saying, its not due to my specs. i5 2500k, 4gigs gtx 460 fermi 1gig.
well, 2.5ghz isn't fantastic to use pcsx2 @ good speeds. Let's say it's average...

I'd advise you to restart from scratch.
keep your memcards, and get latest official beta in the downloads section.
i5 2500k is 3.3ghz that can be overlocked to 4.5ghz. this is no average cpu.

i changed VU0 and VU1 to legacy. it seems to be working better.
My bad, I didn't get it. Wink
(03-07-2011, 11:10 AM)jesalvein Wrote: My bad, I didn't get it. Wink

hmm yea everything seems fine now. some shadow glitching here and there, but the is one slight annoyance. when characters move, they blur and it hurts my eyes. does this happen for you aswell in pes4?
no, because I don't own that game Wink
You probably seen the newer version of pcsx2 revision. The latest version of pcsx2 is r4395 and I think the newer revisions are better than the beta, but the forums doesn't allow "unofficial beta" Rolleyes
how is it? have you played on the newest version?