tessellation support (dx11)
what about xbox emulation? CPU: X86-to-RISC Intel Pentium III or Celeron 733 MHz

Sponsored links

XBox emulation is fine, just nobody cares as you can get all the games worth playing on PC Tongue
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

i know microsoft threatened people & locked xbox for emulation, it's obvious.
you know xbox is the winner of 6th gen video game console (graphic, speed, sound, etc) & ps2 is the loser. (if you ignore dreamcast)
i chose xbox for multiplatform games (like need for speed, prince of persia, freedom fighters, enter the matrix, etc).
also, ps3 is the winner of 7th gen of video game...
ps2 was the loser? It was FAR more popular than the xbox.. you just have to look at the sales figures to see that.

Referenced from: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Sixth_gene...ideo_games

Playstation 2 - 127 million (as of December 31 2007)
Xbox - 24.0 million (as of May 10 2006)

I know there's a time difference there, but not 100 million units of difference considering the peak sales period for these 2 consoles was 2000-2004

(03-16-2011, 03:58 PM)refraction Wrote: ps2 was the loser? It was FAR more popular than the xbox.. you just have to look at the sales figures to see that.

Referenced from: http://vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Sixth_gene...ideo_games

Playstation 2 - 127 million (as of December 31 2007)
Xbox - 24.0 million (as of May 10 2006)

I know there's a time difference there, but not 100 million units of difference considering the peak sales period for these 2 consoles was 2000-2004

i'm talking about hardware comparison, not sale comparison.
Xbox games are all stupid. My opinion.
(03-16-2011, 05:15 PM)Game Wrote: Xbox games are all stupid. My opinion.

but multiplatform games are great.
(03-16-2011, 05:10 PM)Direct Play Wrote: i'm talking about hardware comparison, not sale comparison.

on hardware yes it was better, but a good bit of kit isn't any good if the games arent good enough for it.

If the XBox had the support the PS2 did, it probably would have been the console winner in the 6th generation wars.

No good having a jet fighter if you're gonna fill it with water.

(03-16-2011, 06:10 PM)refraction Wrote: on hardware yes it was better, but a good bit of kit isn't any good if the games arent good enough for it.

If the XBox had the support the PS2 did, it probably would have been the console winner in the 6th generation wars.

No good having a jet fighter if you're gonna fill it with water.

yes of course, but i want to play need for speed carbon, street racing syndicate & other multiplat games on xb emu, but...
But you're out of luck Tongue2 it's either the ps2 or pc versions I'm afraid!