tessellation support (dx11)
Err no. All we could do is even boost game sales instead of causing problems for Sony. PCSX2 only got in an operational state (ie people being practically able to finish any game with it) the last 2 years, which is almost when PS2 was totally phased out. In that respect, all we did was boost game sales for a console that is very outdated. And you need to lay back on the conspiracy theories Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]

Sponsored links

(03-17-2011, 05:31 PM)Direct Play Wrote: that's the point & of course you can't find "emu hardware killing sales", because they (google, microsoft & others) filter search results with their huge/complex filtering systems.
they know who really you are, & then filter results base on your behavior.

Hold on, let me get out my tinfoil hat.

[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(03-17-2011, 07:19 PM)refraction Wrote: Hold on, let me get out my tinfoil hat.

OH NO!!! they are coming for me again... i knew they were after me and all of you told me i was crazy, see who's crazy now.
[Image: 1816969.png]
Laugh
bottom line
please focus on dx 11.
(03-18-2011, 12:37 AM)anorexic Wrote: OH NO!!! they are coming for me again... i knew they were after me and all of you told me i was crazy, see who's crazy now.

xD

actually Direct, the bottom line is tessellation is a complete waste of time for us ;p
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

yes i know, but please focus on dx11 (xaudio2 too) plug-in (it's 2011) & just ignore tessedeception.
Maybe tessellation can bring some advantage to post processing (although maybe at high cost to be useful)... but should not be surprise if PC games begin to benefit of it at large.

If not for anything else, for allowing to avoid that tree jumping from nowhere just few steps ahead (Dynamic LOD)...
Imagination is where we are truly real
Wouldn't LOD be processed by the game? You would have to hack all this in on a game by game basis and change their rendering engine...
yes, that's the reason I said "...PC games begin to..."
Imagination is where we are truly real
Sorry, I misread Sad