Poll: SO which of these three Console makers Did Love most as KID
Nintendo
SEGA
SONY
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
the Birth of the Playstation and [a History lesson to those who didn't know the past]
Tongue 
I am actually feeling a bit Wacko like that since I have a slight fever and my wife is at the hospital working a graveyard shift [she's a nurse] so I might aswell share a little story told to me by my GrandDaddy LOL~~~Tongue2

Once upon a time back in the 80's two console company's Paved the way for the Console Gaming Nintendo and SEGA both company's made a name for themselves with their first consoles the NES/Famicom and the SEGA master system both company's made a heck of a lot of money and a Couple of Memorable Games then Came the 90's Both Of were on the Race on Putting the Newest Comsole on the market and Both released it in 1991 these were the Super Nes/Super Famicom and the SEGA Genesis/Mega Drive though in the early Years SEGA Kicked Nintendos ass due to Flaming advertisement like "SEGA does what Nintendon't" but by 1994 SEGA's market share Plummeted and in the end Nintendo's SNES/SFamicon Overselling the competition in the sales by more than 20Million then Due to its success Nintendo Made a Partnership deal with SONY to try and Put and Add on to SNES an SNES CD similar to the Sega CD but when SONY already had a Design Ready Nintendo Stabbed them in the Back by Taking Up an offer made by Phillips and Kicking SONY aside and Ignoring the First deal signed by Both Company's so Chaos Ensued and SONY Filed a lawsuit against both Company's which they Have won there for the Dream Of the SNES add on SNES Cd just Bacame a fantasy with SONY Having Pity with thier SNES Design decided to convert it and make into a Full fledge Console and thus the Playstation was Born this Legendary Gray Console Sold more than 100Million pcs. although Having a Heck of alot of Competition from Both Nintendo[Nintendo 64] and SEGA [SEGA Saturn, SEGA Dreamcast] the Playstation still reigned Supreme which Kicked SEGA's ASS of the Hardware Business Forcing and Almost Made Nintendo file Bankruptcy The END

Honestly this IS a Short Story

and the Lesson of the Story is
Life's a Bit'ch so dont go scre'win your Business Partners A'SS Cause they Might screw your A'ss with a Dynamite Stick
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]

Sponsored links

Awesome.
You have exactly one full stop in your wall of text there.
we should all be thankfull to nintendo, if they wouldnt had kinda "betrayed" sony, we've maybe never gotten the awesome playstation(s) Tongue

(is this sentence correct with all this past tense/ past perfect crap or whatever, i'm absolutely not sure Blink )
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
likely we'd all be playing Wii360 or something Tongue
I liked Nintendo, SEGA and SONY all equally. Old consoles ftw.
I remember the original PlayStation costing $500AU...
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
I remember the time when good games were ones that had a good story, lots of playtime hours and were inspiring. New consoles are all about HD GRAFIX EXTRA PLUS 9768P ULTRA GIGA RESOLUTION, with games basing their success to fancy effects etc, totally ignoring what defines a good game. If you ask me, the Playstation 2 console (and its' games) far surpass any of the current next gen ones.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Yeah, I find old games a LOT more fun than today's games. What happened? Sad
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
(09-30-2010, 06:36 PM)rama Wrote: Awesome.
You have exactly one full stop in your wall of text there.

thanks for that I was actually feeling kinda Dizzy when I read Myself heheheTongue2

and yup the old days have definitely gone away and games just literally Bacame too much HD and No longer Having a Good Story and tends to become Short now a days due to the extreme size of gigs I mean what ever happened to good feel good story and fun gameplay they all went down the drain that's why I love emulators so much give's you the sweet feelings of past
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
Gaming has changed indeed.
Nowadays you can buy 20 recent'ish new (J)RPG for many systems.
Back in the days of the SNES it was like one game per year.
Those games were all awesome, each and everyone a favorite of mine.

Don't want to judge todays games here too much.
I think (J)RPG should change its formula soon though Wink
(10-01-2010, 01:10 PM)rama Wrote: Gaming has changed indeed.
Nowadays you can buy 20 recent'ish new (J)RPG for many systems.
Back in the days of the SNES it was like one game per year.
Those games were all awesome, each and everyone a favorite of mine.

Don't want to judge todays games here too much.
I think (J)RPG should change its formula soon though Wink

two words: Final Fantasy (has gone downhill since 10)