the best os for pcsx2
No need for war between 8 and 7, they are the same thing as OS, for one I like 8 returned a few features that were gone since Vista. Now I can have my old 8 and 16 bits emulators less horribly pixelated Smile to the moment is maybe the most significant difference between the two I can tell.

As stated before, I just forget I'm at 8 (once I managed to get all my hardware working again, despite some with limited functionality, like the X-Fi). That will be fixed eventually. But seriously, despite the aggressive marketing and pricing, Windows 8 has not proven to be attractive enough for an "upgrade" to common users and surely not for corporative users, actually that metro interface is counter productive in corporative environment.

PS: MS had DirectX 10 besides being the first real 64 bits Windows OS tro drive migration to the (doomed) Vista and then win7. Windows 8 till now has nothing appealing to the user other than what I deem being it's main weakness on desktop... that horrible interface. But then, advertisement can operate wonders and miracles.
Imagination is where we are truly real

Sponsored links