tokyo extreme racer zero money problem
Hi im new to this emulating thing and ive run into a problem in this game.

The game plays fine but the issue is that the money that i win from races dont add up. The amount of money keeps getting reset to the amount of money that i got from the last race i won. no matter if i put free run or if i return to the garage.

So lets say if i do three races the first i win ill get 2,000, the second race i get 6,000, and the last one i get 2,000 i wont have 10,000 ill just have 2,000 beacuse thats the amount of prize money for the last race that i won. 
I hope i have explained my self well enough. Any tips or help would be greatly apreciated. its kinda hard to buy more expensive cars or parts when the money dosent save all togther 
THANKS

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
thanks and harware specs are
Operating system
Windows 10
Processor:Intel® Core™ i5-6200U with Intel® HD Graphics 520 (2.3 GHz, up to 2.8 GHz, 3 MB cache, 2 cores)
Graphics:Intel® HD Graphics 520
Memory:6 GB DDR3L SDRAM
Hard drive:1 TB 5400 rpm
pcsx2 version:1.2.1
All the settings are default and im trying to play tokyo extreme racer zero for now and im using an iso. and also i can only hear the audio of the intro and no picture but the fps is fine. 
Any and all help would be greatly apreciated
Wait.... first you mentioned a money being reset problem, and now you say you're getting a black screen at the intro? Which is it?
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
both hehe. But the intro part dosent really bother me. its the money issue i want solved i just mentioned the black screen on the side
Try to increase ee clamping (sth like full) and/or play with rounding modes.
u mind elaborating on how to do so im still new to this stuff and thanks
1. Topmenu -> configuration -> emulation settings.
2. Now either top or left (depends on the version) EE- tab/element. (Might be opened automatically)
3. Bottom left and right EE rounding mode and EE clamping mode radio buttons.