turbo ajust and slomotion adjust
so... what are these options and how do i use them? i couldnt find it on the formus (used search button) and i wonder if this is the replacement of frameskipping. i run a game almost 100% only mssing a few fps (5 or so) but it annoys me so i wonder if this option could help me out.

thanks in advance! Smile

Sponsored links

Use the "Tab" key in your keyboard to switch between normal (100% default) and turbo (200%) frame limiters. They just change the max FPS on the frame limiter so unless your PC can handle the higher speeds you won't get a boost.

Slowmotion is also another change in the frame limiter (50% by default) but it's not working currently.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
slowmotion means that the runs at the percentage you entered in frame limiting options, if you entered 50% it runs with half of fullspeed (30fps if your games ntsc) if you activate slowmo. you cant get it to run "better" or at fullspeed with less fps, it doesnt work that way, if thats what you want.

turbo means the opposite, if you set 200% it runs twice as fast (or 120fps) as with normal speed (if your comp can handle it)

you activate/deactivate turbo by pressing the tabulator-key once.

i haven't figured out how to activate slomow yet (shame on me), i also would like to know Blink

edit: aaaah, thanks shadow lady
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
ok so the development team completely deleted the frameskipping thing.. oky thanks for the replies! Smile

@ shadow lady i have a pentium E5200 @ 3.3 ghz if i get a decent vidcard could i play most games with full speed or is the processor outdated? (i see you have an E5400 so i guess it is from the same type aka pentium etc) my goal is to play dragon quest 8 with playable speeds (around 55/60 ish may have some slowdowns)

thnaks in advance ^^
(08-21-2010, 06:05 PM)warWeeny Wrote: ok so the development team completely deleted the frameskipping thing.. oky thanks for the replies! Smile

Nobody said that? You didn't even ask about it...
It's still there (Shift+F4).

Quote:i have a pentium E5200 @ 3.3 ghz if i get a decent vidcard could i play most games with full speed or is the processor outdated? (i see you have an E5400 so i guess it is from the same type aka pentium etc) my goal is to play dragon quest 8 with playable speeds (around 55/60 ish may have some slowdowns)

Depends. 3.3GHz should be enough for most games but I think dragon quest is still more demanding, better check on some threads about that game.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64