turbo & xbox controller
Hello, i'v managed to set up my PCSX2 to run extremly good with ff-x and i'm really loving it.

However after searching the forum and trying on my own alot i can't seem to find any way at all to bind the tab & shift tab (slowmotion & turbo) buttons to my xbox 360 controller.

And since i play on my tv-out while laying in the sofa, it's quite a hassle to move to the keyboard every time i want to change speeds.

if it's at all possible, please let me know how to rebind these keys to say for example holding down the left or right analog or such.

Any help greatly appriciated. Smile

Sponsored links

Look for the latest SVN : PCSX2 SVN

Its not configurable but its set to R3 / L3 Which one you prefer.

Look First : It was done by this commit : PCSX2 r4916 or look for here PCSX2 r4929

Just search there for your revision and you get it. Smile Download r4916 for Tabulator key on R3 or download the latest SVN for Tabulator Key on L3.

Hope you get it right. Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
(11-14-2011, 04:46 PM)recoder Wrote: Look for the latest SVN : PCSX2 SVN

Its not configurable but its set to R3 / L3 Which one you prefer.

Look First : It was done by this commit : PCSX2 r4916 or look for here PCSX2 r4929

Just search there for your revision and you get it. Smile Download r4916 for Tabulator key on R3 or download the latest SVN for Tabulator Key on L3.

Hope you get it right. Smile

thanks alot for this, will see if i get it to work.

*edit* hmm. i downloaded the r4916 build, seems it didnt work at all though O.o.

*edit 2* Ok, so i downloaded the full build from ramapcsx2, and just copied over my bios and tried to get it to work, still no luck. Sad

Any help greatly appriciated, as now that i know it's possible i want it even more >_> Laugh, can't play without my turbo mode Wink.
You need to use the Lilypad plugin included in these builds AND enable the L3/R3 turbo toggle in the Lilypad configuration.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-14-2011, 10:52 PM)Bositman Wrote: You need to use the Lilypad plugin included in these builds AND enable the L3/R3 turbo toggle in the Lilypad configuration.

hmm.... using this lilypad plugin, but can't find any "l3/r3 turbo toggle" in the configuration menu :/
Here you go

[Image: newsig.jpg]
(11-15-2011, 02:56 AM)Bositman Wrote: Here you go

would you look at that.... i missed that button xD, and i'v seriously been looking all over that screen multiple times >_<.

Thx a bunch Laugh
Glad it worked. Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]