using imgburn
Will using imgburn to create a iso file from disc, ruin the disc in any way? What i mean is, will you still be able to play the game normally on the ps2, or will the game not play at all on the ps2 after the process?

Sponsored links

how would you even gather that?

img burn READS... nothing else
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
It's the same basic functionality as copying, you know those magic thingy computer can do.
So the game is still playable on the ps2, then?
*facepalm*

no every single ps2 disc ripped into iso form is completely unusable, we destroy the discs to get them on the computer /sarcasm
[Main Computer] - CPU: I7 950 @ 3.2Ghz | GPU: Twin Nvidea GTS 450's SLI'd | RAM: 8GB DDR3 - 1600MHz | OS: Windows 7 Ultimate x64 | EMU: PCSX2 v1.0 | GS: GSdx32-SSE4 | SPU2: SPU2-X | PAD LilyPad | CDVD ****
You guys, I am new to this stuff, stop being jerks, please. It was my first time, and i don't know a lot.
i have no problem with answering questions or helping out, but walking you through every little step doesnt help you.... when theres multiple forum posts on the topic as well as this little thing called "google" its a bit hard to handfeed you everything
(08-30-2012, 05:03 AM)Brony1990 Wrote: You guys, I am new to this stuff, stop being jerks, please. It was my first time, and i don't know a lot.

Nobody is being a jerk (well, maybe you didn't like soratidus999's sarcasm lol). The thing is, they've explained to you that ripping ISO files is the same as copying files from USB drives or any other file for that matter. It COPIES, not CUT the files in the disk.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
And PS2 DVDs are read-only/non write-able anyway (i.e. it could not be deleted).