using ule in my ps2
okay, i know almost everything that i should know from how to install ule etc etc.

the software:
- PS2 with Matrix Infinity Installed.
- PS2 with OPL as default boot.elf.
- PS2 without ability to use disc (laser dead).

the problem:
- My ps2 has OPL as default boot.elf, and i set when i exit OPL, it use my MC ule.
- For some reason my ule in MC broken and now i have absolutely no idea how to access my ps2 beside copying game using winhiip.

the question:
- Is there any way i can boot to ule to fix this?
- Last time i'm able to open ule like a game (idk how i even get it), any idea?

Sponsored links

You can set up a samba share for opl and start ule from there.
It's been so long the last time I use OPL so I'm not 100% how this worked(or if it's still like this on the version you use)but try this:
1.Open Notepad and paste inside
1.File Manager=mass:/the ule name.ELF
Then File=>Save As=>Choose from Save as type: All Files and for name type conf_apps.cfg
2.Place the cfg file and ule into your USB flash drive
3.Start OPL,plug the flash drive and enable the USB support.
4.When the USB is loaded,go to App Loader(I think that's how it's called(it's the last menu when you are selecting which device to start)

If everything is correct(if that was the name(I don't remember),the App Loader is supposed to display a menu called File Manager from which you will start ule

It will be better to ask at
http://psx-scene.com/forums/official-ope...der-forum/
if you still have problem(I'm 100% sure they will be able to answer you how to do it exactly because I know OPL can start programs from the USB like that)
(04-08-2015, 06:34 PM)vsub Wrote: It's been so long the last time I use OPL so I'm not 100% how this worked(or if it's still like this on the version you use)but try this:
1.Open Notepad and paste inside
1.File Manager=mass:/the ule name.ELF
Then File=>Save As=>Choose from Save as type: All Files and for name type conf_apps.cfg
2.Place the cfg file and ule into your USB flash drive
3.Start OPL,plug the flash drive and enable the USB support.
4.When the USB is loaded,go to App Loader(I think that's how it's called(it's the last menu when you are selecting which device to start)

If everything is correct(if that was the name(I don't remember),the App Loader is supposed to display a menu called File Manager from which you will start ule

It will be better to ask at
http://psx-scene.com/forums/official-ope...der-forum/
if you still have problem(I'm 100% sure they will be able to answer you how to do it exactly because I know OPL can start programs from the USB like that)

hmm, i never see any place that i can enable usb support.
Settings=>USB device start mode
I set it to off because I don't play from the USB and don't use the USB in any way while using OPL but set it to Manual=>Ok=>go back by pressing circle and start the USB by going to it and press cross

EditWackoet the "Applications start mode" also to manual
(04-08-2015, 07:07 PM)vsub Wrote: Settings=>USB device start mode
I set it to off because I don't play from the USB and don't use the USB in any way while using OPL but set it to Manual=>Ok=>go back by pressing circle and start the USB by going to it and press cross

EditWackoet the "Applications start mode" also to manual

ok, currently trying.

UPDATE:
i did try them, and it didnt work.
i have application start as manual and usb as auto.
i put BOOT.ELF in root, and create config with:
-> File Manager=mass:/BOOT.ELF
inside them.