valkyrie 2 little screen gitch
Hi mates.

with the build .99 r5330.the screen is running in slow speed and scatched screen.

It has been improved a lot since previous version in much poorier.But still little flaw exists.

thx for your help.

config:i7-720 ,8G ram ,hd5850 1G dedicated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

HW mode is buggy in the forest, change to software mode or use native+alpha+skid draw for a better performance.....
(07-03-2012, 03:10 AM)kamwah99 Wrote: config:i7-720 ,8G ram ,hd5850 1G dedicated.

this specs looks familiar is that a laptop??
if so that speed is at it's peak. especially when you change it to SW mode.
Main PC1:i5-4670,HD7770(Active!)
Main PC2:i5-11600K,GTX1660Ti(Active!)
PCSX2 Discord server IGN:smartstrike
PCSX2 version uses:Custom compiled buildĀ 1.7.0 64-bit(to be update regularly)
smartstk's YouTube Channel
Don't forget to set extra rendering threads to 3...
I think he refers to the forest only, for those pics that he post, so theres not much to do in that place.
(07-03-2012, 03:23 AM)ecchiless Wrote: HW mode is buggy in the forest, change to software mode or use native+alpha+skid draw for a better performance.....

but sw mode will cause frame rate down to 20BlushWacko Wacko

(07-03-2012, 03:30 AM)Archerko Wrote: Don't forget to set extra rendering threads to 3...

Thanks for your nice response.But I've already test all possible options before askingBlush

(07-03-2012, 03:26 AM)tallbender Wrote: this specs looks familiar is that a laptop??
if so that speed is at it's peak. especially when you change it to SW mode.

Yes,It is 18.5" NB.
open google and search for gsdx cutie... Download and put it in your plugins folder... Be warned though that you cannot ask support here if you got problem with that plugin as it is an unofficial plugin...
(07-03-2012, 06:07 AM)Archerko Wrote: open google and search for gsdx cutie... Download and put it in your plugins folder... Be warned though that you cannot ask support here if you got problem with that plugin as it is an unofficial plugin...

Thank for your reply.But I've already tested it from other forum info long ago.But the overall performance is rather poorer than official plngin....Unsure

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-03-2012, 03:23 AM)ecchiless Wrote: HW mode is buggy in the forest, change to software mode or use native+alpha+skid draw for a better performance.....

sigh, one year ago i can get 50fps in the forest and not many blocks in that way, maybe u wanna try.
(07-03-2012, 07:42 AM)ecchiless Wrote: sigh, one year ago i can get 50fps in the forest and not many blocks in that way, maybe u wanna try.
Hi friend.
Many thanks from you .
This is only a minor fault.Compare with overal slow,this minor issue is not very important.It is just curiousity to ask whether there may have solution to fix it.SmileSmile