hmm, i'll just play it on the balanced power option

the average fps is 40, on towns and caves can get to 55~60
on the first forest 15~30 fps,
in battle 40~60, direct hit ~35 fps

quite content, i think i'll just keep the options to default
let's just wait for the future... for pcsx2 to get better, along with my laptop
thx for all everybody's help!

Sponsored links

Still they do recommend to run your laptop (With the power on from the outlet) on High Performance to get the most and best out of your laptop to get the best speed possible for the Emulator. Now also keep in mind, that you won't be able to get full speed with almost any game with a laptop, since it's still quite slower then a desktop. Now I'm not saying your laptop is bad or anything, just saying that a laptop won't ever win from a desktop Smile
(04-19-2012, 03:00 PM)tallbender Wrote: @warweeny

may i see your current screenshot how quality is that x2 native?

need to borrow the game from a friend then, il post screenies and settings somewhere this afternoon.
here are some screens (in attachment) the speedhack setting is also in there

the other settings are on default cept for the gamefix for tri ace games (even tho it already ran without it so maybe pcsx2 team has already solved this?)

the graphical settings are on 2x native dx 11 and the hardware hacks are alpha = on and skipdraw to 1 the rest is unchecked.

hope this helps you getting full speed all the time Smile

and if it doesnt reduce to native or play it on your ps2.

hmm attachments doesnt work -,- well then here are the screens

[Image: pcsx2_CoreSettings_Speedhacks.png]

[Image: pcsx22012-04-2010-14-23-23.jpg]

[Image: pcsx22012-04-2010-14-36-26.jpg]

[Image: pcsx22012-04-2010-18-13-33.jpg]
I don't think your laptop is in the same class as the poster , his video card was only 256mb dedicated so 2x upscaling would kill his fps more then it would a 2gb card.
(btw you forgot to make screens with the title bar visible)

3x upscale : 16:9

I remember on my old c2d [email protected] it couldn't run this scene more then 40-50fps Smile
(04-20-2012, 11:20 AM)hyakki Wrote: I don't think your laptop is in the same class as the poster , his video card was only 256mb dedicated so 2x upscaling would kill his fps more then it would a 2gb card.
(btw you forgot to make screens with the title bar visible)

made screens through fraps but il retake em Smile
screen with fps counts etc, have unlimited fps to show you how well it can run it.
if he wants to run it fullspeed hel need to probably go native. ican go to 2,5 x native if i go 3x then i get slowdowns in heavy rendered places but i could still live with it but im perky and want fullspeed all the time Tongue so 2x it is just to be safe.

pal version btw

[Image: kdufbhfdl.png]

[Image: uidgjkjm.png]

[Image: ohugbosjld.png]

here is one of 3x native, i run that scene 20fps+ fullspeed *brag brag*

[Image: 3times.png]