deleted
jesalvein broke my balls, farewell

Sponsored links

how does it work in software mode ?
CPU : I7 2600K Oc'ed @ 4.2Ghz
Mobo : Intel P67 southbridge
GPU : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 750 Ti
RAM : 6 Go
Depends on the load from what I've seen. That would just mean the current scene on the screenshot doesn't need more from the GPU, and it would seem so since the EE is at 93%.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
deleted
Seems more like an ATI/AMD problem since pcsx2 has nothing to do with the video card switching power modes, it should be up to the driver to decide when to change power modes.

Anyways, I think its like KrossX said I don't think there is enough video demand on that scene to cause the driver to switch modes, Just because the framelimiter is uncapped doesn't mean it will fall onto the video card, look at the EE usage that's at 93% meaning its your CPU causing the bottleneck on that scene.
Intel Core I7 930@3.5GHz(TB, HT), 6GB DDR3@1600MHz, Geforce 970 G1
deleted
I know it can trigger High Performance mode because at least my HD5770 triggers it. But even then, it goes in very low Mhz mode in menus and such, with no fluctuation in framerate. It's constantly going between modes depending on the load, and the Catalyst lags in showing it. Try using GPUz instead.
deleted
Well, it works fine here so .... dunno... driver bug? Double check in a less EE capped situation and with both Dx9 and Dx11.
Works fine here too and my friend's 6870x2, definitely not pcsx2 fault.