...huh?
Lame.
Let the pcsx2 devs handle it... Tongue
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[vid] my take on a Todo item...
See the link below...

Remember: what is shown is a work-in-progress... started due to my curiosity and boredom (like usual...)

view HD

What are your thoughts on this?

Sponsored links

maybe something interesting will come out of it someday with the "right" work Wink

would be cool to be able (if we want, like something optional) to store the savefiles like these
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
Looking great there. This is exactly what we had in mind.
I'll share this thread with the other guys Tongue2
I'm pleasantly surprised that you took the time to do this despite the inaccurate and incomplete information I threw up on the todo list. Don't worry too much when you find that it doesn't work with a lot of games, they use a different library to access the memory card and it needs a different hooking system.
(08-10-2010, 09:28 AM)pseudonym Wrote: I'm pleasantly surprised that you took the time to do this despite the inaccurate and incomplete information I threw up on the todo list. Don't worry too much when you find that it doesn't work with a lot of games, they use a different library to access the memory card and it needs a different hooking system.

eheh... i actually took a different route in trying to implement the host memcard emulation; i didn't use IOP hooks.

i'll probably elaborate on that later...
This is looking great, if PCSX2 can load saves like that it'd make transferring saves to my ps2 and back much easier (for games that freezes at certain points or I want to play multiplayer w/ ppl).
CPU: i7 930 @ 2.8GHz(Everyday)/3.6GHz(Gaming)/4.0GHz(Encoding)
GPU: Geforce GTX 480 @ 850MHz/1001MHz
Motherboard: ASUS P6X58D-E
RAM: 2x3 6GB OCZ @ 1527MHz 8-8-8-24