weird dialouge glitch in final fantasy x
my final fantasy game is experiencing a weird glitch all dialogue and menu options are converted into weird symbols how can I fix this?

Screen cap

[Image: 339hggn.jpg]

Sponsored links

Are you sure it's not Al Bhed? A screencap would be nice.
Menu options cannot be in Al Bhed language. Mellow

Except for the original Japanese and International versions, all other versions use Latin characters.
How do you screen cap?
and I can fully translate al behd I know its not that
F8 to screencap
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
I have it but how do I attach to a thread when I try it says the screen cap is too big
upload it to some img sharing site and post the link
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
That seems russian...maybe you don't have the CD and you downloaded the game from a russian site?

edit: checking with google translator that's definitely russian:

memory card = карты памяти

as in your screen
Ryzen 7 3800X | Noctua NH-D14| Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro| RX Vega 64| 2*8GB Patriot Viper 3733MHz C17@3733MHz C16| Samsung 840EVO 250GB + 970EVO 512GB NVMe| 4TB Hard Drive| Samsung C25FG7 + Samsung S24D300 + Samsung S24F250| NZXT Phantom 410| Enermax Revo'Xt 730W| Gigabyte M6900
I was just kidding with the Al Bhed.

Some guesses:

- Your language is set in the PS2 menu as Russian instead of English. (Full boot + No disc)
- Your BIOS is Russian.
- Your game is Russian.

[Image: tumblr_lkfbymP0xw1qh7yx0.gif]
the game isnt displayed in russian unless you explicid have the russian version (there is no russian bios and if you have russian enabled in the bios he must did that on purpose and if he did he knew russian no?

he obv downloaded the game, he doesnt get any support from me thats for sure.

(01-28-2013, 09:40 PM)||dav1de|| Wrote: you don't have the CD and you downloaded the game from a russian site?

no talk about downloading games, you know the rules >.>