well this is weird.. upgraded gpu,games run slower.. :P
thx for the help guys, I went in speedhacks,chose the 2nd safest option(2nd preset) and now the games run smoothly,except the fmvs Tongue they are at 25-30 fps range O.o any ideas? ;p

also ffx-2 intro fmv lags at 25-30 and its totaly messed up Tongue ffxii fmv play just hellishly laggy Tongue

ffx I don't know,not near an fmv spot yet,they used to play excellent long time ago,no idea now ;p

btw just checked my active tasks and at cpu usage pcsx uses only 30% top,rest of my cpu stays in inactive state -.-
65-70% sitting idle letting the rest "suckers" do the work for it Tongue is it normal? I heard pcsx2 uses 2 cores,shouldn't say 50% ?
but I'm no programmer I don't know if things are that simple Tongue

Oh,on another note,less important maybe ;p,my controllers vibration doesn't work even though I configured it with lilypad
in ffx battles does nothing,no shaking at all,in the tests of the plugin works perfectly. (I have it enabled in the ingame option).

Any suggestions? Tongue
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU 2.4ghz
2.00 GB Ram
ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB
Windows XP SP3

Sponsored links

FFX-2 FMV is known and I guess unfixable problem from a very long time;3, basically we just switch to software renderer to watch them correctly(F9 to switch between software/hardware), but it kills the speed even more, it's demanding enough it's used as a benchmark for cpu's on this forum;3, better search them on yt, all are uploaded in probably every known version:], this game doesn't have many FMV's anyway. FMV's in FFX should be fine and fast;3, no problems with them and if you get speed problems in other games, you'll generally need to experiment with speedhacks or at least try different presets for each lagging game, but there are at least a few of the classics that are simply too demanding, soo good luck with your choice of the games.
There are in total 11 FMV in FFX-2 Smile
oh ok,didn't know that Tongue is there a similar reason for ffxii fmvs?

(I only have the ff games,reason I bought any sony console till now ;p plus some tekken.. ;pp)
Intel Core 2 Quad CPU 2.4ghz
2.00 GB Ram
ATI Radeon HD 5770 1GB
Windows XP SP3
Sora got atleast a good choice of games (FF Tongue) I don't know about FF12 FMVs but for the FF10-2 FMVs it seems just to be very heavy for your cpu or gpu. There was a thread about it somewhere where some people explained what the possibility could be that the X-2 FMVs run quite crappy (On Hardware atleast) and are quite heavy.