Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what Rpg/ Rol games do u recommend?
id like to ask you guys what games do you recommend to play (ps2 & psp), of course only rpg/ rol games, i have play all growlanser,persona,ys,xenosaga,grandia, ar tonelico,
id like more games with more than 1ending,
ty Smile

Sponsored links

Dragon Quest 8 is good and has a somewhat different ending, assuming you can get through the difficult bonus dungeon/boss.
OS: Linux Mint 17.2 64 bit (occasional Antergos/Arch user)
(I am no longer a Windows user)
CPU: Intel Pentium G3258
GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti

Atelier Iris 2/3
Dark Cloud 2
.Hack All
Mana Khemia 1 and maybe 2
Odin Sphere
Rogue Galaxy
Shadow Hearts 2
Shining Force Neo
Star Ocean 3
Suikoden 5
Tales of the Abyss
Wild Arms 5
rol games? I believe you mean Role play game Smile er.. well, most use dice...
Imagination is where we are truly real
(02-25-2013, 03:11 PM)DaTankAC Wrote: Dragon Quest 8 is good and has a somewhat different ending, assuming you can get through the difficult bonus dungeon/boss.
never play a dragon quest, i guess ill try it Smile ty
(02-25-2013, 03:21 PM)vsub Wrote: Atelier Iris 2/3
Dark Cloud 2
.Hack All
Mana Khemia 1 and maybe 2
Odin Sphere
Rogue Galaxy
Shadow Hearts 2
Shining Force Neo
Star Ocean 3
Suikoden 5
Tales of the Abyss
Wild Arms 5
dot hack series looks nice, which one do you like best?
(02-25-2013, 03:22 PM)nosisab Ken Keleh Wrote: rol games? I believe you mean Role play game Smile er.. well, most use dice...

yes, i mean role playing games,
Umm...I don't know the original .Hack are really old and the graphics are not something special.
I can't tell you which one is better,I like all of them ( .Hack 1,2,3,4 .Hack GU 1,2,3 ).There are good things and bad thing in all of the games...GU is little easier and the characters have more moves

GU is little boring at times but I like the story and the battle system
.Hack also have good story and I don't remember ever get bored while playing it but the game is a little harder that GU

GU 1 is boring,GU 2 I like the most,GU 3 is ok
on a sidenote .hack//sign was the best anime, even though .hack//quantum (3 episode OAV/OVA) was decent.
One of my favorites Phantasy Star Universe, the Valkyrie Profile games (3d Side scroller), Sword of Mana, Radiata Stories (very chibi), the Grandia series (odd battle system), Xenosaga series (robot chicks). Many more that I don't remember off the top of my head.
CPU: SandyBridge-E 3970X @ 5 Ghz GPU: Quad sli GTX 690's
MOBO: EVGA Classified SRX STORAGE: 8x Samsung 840 Pro 512 GB (4 TB) RAID 0
RAM: CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 96GB 2133 Mhz OS: Windows 8 Pro 64 Bit
COOLER: Phase Cooling OCZ Cryo-Z (Temps: -37 C) PSU: EVGA SuperNova Nex1500 Classified Biggrin

Not mentioned yet, Breath of Fire - Dragon Quarters (although I'm not sure if can tell it is real BoF game... the hero starts only half naked).
Imagination is where we are truly real
thanks guys for the games, this will make me busy for a time and do less painful wait for cyberpunk 2077 xDD