what i need to run vice city stories good?
no...
and btw i dont think that i need a better pc, i think that pcsx2 need to start support 4 cores! and then its will work without slowdowns..

Sponsored links

(10-01-2010, 04:04 PM)djdori11 Wrote: no...
and btw i dont think that i need a better pc, i think that pcsx2 need to start support 4 cores! and then its will work without slowdowns..

then why don't you code it? fact is they're doing their best, and it's a damn good job. Why don't you start reading what others have said about how to make things work better and stop complaining?

Use software renderer in GSdx and set 3/4 SW. Threads.

There you go, 4 core support Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
who needs 4-core-cpus, overclocking 2-core-cpus like as if there were no tomorrow does the magic
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
(10-01-2010, 04:29 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote:

I take it this is a joke!?!?!??! Im a noob for this so I didn't get the joke =P Lol Does quad core actually help that?????
<REDACTED>
(10-01-2010, 04:29 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote:

i did this and the game run worse with it cause i need to enable 8 bit texture to run this game good and the software dont alow me to enable it..
the problem is: NORMALLY gsdx hardware is faster than software mode, and you can do all this fancy higher resolution stuff with it.

software mode is more compatible. and yes, you can use your "unused" cores for software mode. but still, software mode means = native resolution, you cant do anything about it, no high res.

but if it actually runs faster than with hardware mode depends on the game and on your system.

so in a lot of cases software modes does not bring you the speedup or the effect you wanted, even if youre using all cores.

its POSSIBLE to run games that way (with more cores used), but it doesnt mean SPEEDUP (in comparison to hardwaremode) generally.
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps
aaahhhh, I've never been so bothered about resolution and using native so with a new quad core at xmas this is good news to me as a possibility for some games. Im not being overly optimistic though Rolleyes
<REDACTED>