Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
what is this pcsx2r 1888
hey i use windows vista i downloaded pcsx2r 1888 but when i open it it shows a message "This application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is incorrect" what should i do to correct it

Also what is this microvu

Sponsored links

It means u are lacking latest redist, u can download it directly or just full update your windows
Intel Dual Core E5200 @ 3,5ghz /gigabyte GF9500GT/2 GB RAM / ASRock P45XE/ Corsair CMPSU-400CXEU
Download and install this...I don't know how long the pcsx2 team will keep this broken beta installer,it's been mentioned numerous times but still no change since 20 September
It was fixed as far as I know but you cant expect it to work on every single machine anyway and you cant be sure if he downloaded the installer either Tongue
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(11-16-2009, 08:52 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: It was fixed as far as I know but you cant expect it to work on every single machine anyway and you cant be sure if he downloaded the installer either Tongue

Well this is the log
Code:
Extract: vcredist_x86.exe
Visual C++ 2008 SP1 Redistributable already installed, skipping...
the package is NOT installed but the installer says that it is already installed.