what settings for Perfect Graphic?
Where i find this Rounding/clamping settings?i dont know what this is xD sry.And i try now Dx9 and Opengl too thanks.

Sponsored links

emulation settings >> EE/IOP (or) VUs section.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Thanks but not helped Sad.I tried now all of the rounding and clamping settings but not helped.
Dx9 and OpenGL dont fixed this problem too.
please try to find zerogs, another gs plugin. It is included in the version 1.0. Please check if the problem persists there as well.
This here?: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-ZZogl-Zer...OSMOS-fork
yes, that's the one. *wait*

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k4qmcfn8ssixmw...2.dll?dl=0

paste the downloaded dll file on the plugins folder and select ZeroGS from GS drop down list on plugin selector menu.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Well actually that is ZZogl the OGL port of zeroGS and it seems to be off.

I would just recommend downloading the v.1.0 binary/portable package and get the zerogs out of the plugins folder and put it into your plugins folder...
i tried the link from ssakash and from you willkuer, its not fixed this Graphic Bugs, and in other games too -.-.
I think thats the game and i have to play with Software mode.
If it doesn't work on zerogs then, it's pretty possible that it's a GSdx hardware bug. Then, software mode is the only solution.
- Refraction
so you observe this problem in hardware mode for all different backends and two different plugins. But is is solved in gsdx software rendering? Sounds like an interesting test case. Maybe you can write in the gsdx thread about this problem and one of our developers wants to look into it.

If you do so please look into the 'How to report a bug with a gs dump:' section in the first post of this thread.