Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what the three Worst Games ever for You
Tongue lets hope nobody gets offended by this

1.FFIX [Final fantasy 9]
If ever had a game I wanted to stop playing every 15-20min. this game takes the cake after one hell of a good game after the next Final Fantasy was on roll and this thing came the story was superficial easy to guess and looked like a children's fairytale book this is the of worst for the worst in the final fantasy games I played final fanstasy, started to went downhill with this one.

2. Tekken
believe me I am a fan of fighting games from KOF SF and VF I played em all but this one was so crappy it made me stop playin it after five minutes I mean toshinden with all its blocky looks played better than this with its very few movesets and crappy looks this game was a horror poor Virtua Fighter wannabe good thing namco pulled all the stops and made sure the sequel{and all the others that came after it was awesome} was rock solid and definitely a better one but not all good game series started great and some people do learn from their mistakes

3.Assasin Creed PC version
this was the game that made me realize that not all PC ports are superior than the console counterparts this game put me through hell with all the god**** BSOD [caused by NVIDIA driver files]and freeze's it gave me I almost took my PC apart even after patching that promised to fixed this and numerous driver versions it did not go away only after buying myself a secondary Hardrive installed vista there and played it on vista did I get to play it without a problem [and no! I did not format my pc if anyone asumes it I just got secondary HDD and installed vista there meaning I now use two Windows both vista and XP on my PC]good thing the sequel did not have this kind of trouble but still being online to play an offline game was too much dam Ubicrap
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]

Sponsored links

Pure pc port: Damn this one is just horrible,just thinking about the loading times make my sick ,and the controlls were a little sloppy.

Final fantasy series (all of them): I still didnt get how people may like it, maybe its for the story line or something like that, but as for gameplay i really hate them , i turn bored if i play any game on the series in about 20-40 minutes

Stalker Shadow of chernobyl pc : Well i can refer to this game with 3 words "bugged as hell", too many bugs to make it playable, even with patchs and all still not good, but at least the company made a nice step making the latest games on the series (clear sky, Call of Prypiat) a lot more playable without huge bugs
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
(12-04-2010, 05:24 PM)anito9999 Wrote: 1.FFXI [Final fantasy 9]
If ever had a game I wanted to stop playing every 15-20min. this game takes the cake after one hell of a good game after the next Final Fantasy was on roll and this thing came the story was superficial easy to guess and looked like a children's fairytale book this is the of worst for the worst in the final fantasy games I played final fanstasy, started to went downhill with this one.

You got your Roman numerals mixed up. FF XI is Final Fantasy 11. Final Fantasy 9 is FF IX.
Speaking of the worst game ever, I believe "Big Rigs: Over the Road Racing" is the worst pc game I have ever seen. I don't ever know if it is still considered as a game since it is broken in every way.

Here is a reveiw if you want to know more about it.

http://asia.gamespot.com/pc/driving/bigr...ead-review
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
(12-04-2010, 08:46 PM)ilovejedd Wrote: You got your Roman numerals mixed up. FF XI is Final Fantasy 11. Final Fantasy 9 is FF IX.

thanks a lot for pointing that out really hated that game a lot that just typing it made me woozy he he!!
My New PC
This is a kind of weird thread, as there are soooo many games that different people will find crap, but I'll bite.

I'm a huge fighting game fan, but no other game I've EVER hated as much as the Virtua Fighter series. Terrible gameplay, uninspiring character design, a stupid block button... look, I could go on, but words will never capture my hatred of this garbage.

If you like this game, that's fine, like I said different tastes and all, so please don't be offended, this is one man's opinion...
dont worry about it the game series was mediocre fighter anyway not on the level of KOF or SF for that matter but still preferred that game over the first tekken anytime Tongue2
My New PC
(12-05-2010, 03:17 PM)Dryu Wrote: This is a kind of weird thread, as there are soooo many games that different people will find crap, but I'll bite.

I'm a huge fighting game fan, but no other game I've EVER hated as much as the Virtua Fighter series. Terrible gameplay, uninspiring character design, a stupid block button... look, I could go on, but words will never capture my hatred of this garbage.

If you like this game, that's fine, like I said different tastes and all, so please don't be offended, this is one man's opinion...

+1 here, virtua fighter is just crap, street fighter all the way Happy
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]
battle field bad company 2,
imo it was the most boring first person shooter ive ever played
maybe cuz i felt a little let down after jumping from cod4 mw2 too bfbc2
i just used it as a graphics test for my 5770 when i first got it which that game didnt take advantage of dx11

2, every final fantasy game after ff6
cuz then i realized that im going too end up owning ffLXXXX some day and thats way too much time and i feel as if he game started loosing touch after the ps1

3 spongebob battle for bikini bottom lol when i played that game at age 9 i thought it was pretty fun but then replayed it at 16 before i gave it too my nephew and well it just seemed kinda dull
but its a kids game haha
VIB-RIBBON!!! PURE EVIL!!! Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vib-Ribbon

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agr2CaQWU...re=related

Makes you want to die after 5 minutes. Tongue

I just picture myself locked in a padded room with the title page music playing in the walls making me INSANE.
CPU: i9 20Ghz 40-core
GPU: GTX 129000 in Octo-SLI
RAM: 64GB DDREKT69
Monitor: 800x600 15" CRT