Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what upcoming PC games are ya itching to play
mine is Darksiders, Dead rising, and Assasin's Creed brotherhood how bout you guys cant wait for them to reach the Philippines Ill definitely Grab a copy of em' Tongue
My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]

Sponsored links

Dead rising 2 was a big disappointment its like a buggy low budget cheap zombie version of gta 4 and all those copy versions of it and i just finished Darksiders which was pretty good like devil may cry + god of war while the ending wasint quite what i wanted but still a good game so now im just waiting for Gothic 4
im waiting for any good cRPG to come out, but that phenomena didint occur in many years.
Check my profile for hardware/software and games i played on PCSX2.
I'm looking forward to the English Patch for the PC Version of Ys Origins.
It'll probably take a year or two, so in the meantime, my Imported Japanese Version will be stowed away in my closet. Smile
My PCSX2 Rig:Windows XP x32 & Windows 7 x64.
i5 2500k @ 4.0 GHz.
nVIDIA GTX 460 1 GB.
>Dun Click Here<
(09-28-2010, 06:17 PM)JTD Wrote: I'm looking forward to the English Patch for the PC Version of Ys Origins.
It'll probably take a year or two, so in the meantime, my Imported Japanese Version will be stowed away in my closet. Smile

I clear that game long ago and it wasn't so hard to play even if you don't understand a thing(what they are talking)but I kinda understand the story too so I doubt playing it again in English will be more interesting.

I also cleared Ys The Oath in Felghana while it was still in Japanese but ones I applied the English patch,I play it a little but it quickly became boring(because I know that to do)

And about PC game...
1.I won't be able to play it on my week PC
2.I can't remember what was the last PC only game that I liked...I don't have a single PC game that don't have console version.
Civilization 5 is out. Expect no news from me for a month at least! Tongue2
(09-28-2010, 07:23 PM)rama Wrote: Civilization 5 is out. Expect no news from me for a month at least! Tongue2

I saw that today, passed it right up Tongue
well the only few games I want translated for now is tales of graces for the WII, PC Magna Carta Phantom of the avalanche, PC Ys origin and the PC Legend of Heroes Series of games well most of em are for the PC

My New PC
[Image: 1714419.png]
[Image: stargate_sg_1_stamp_by_OmegaDreamSeeker11.jpg]
Portal 2 and maybe RAGE.
Ivy Bridge 3770K @ 3.9GHz - MSI TwinFrozr GTX680 4GB...
...Nerpyderp.
havent played any pc games seriously since splinter cell conviction. i think i will give dead rising 2 a try in the next few days. and im looking forward to hawx 2. yes, i really liked the first one.
Intel 486 DX33 33Mhz
8MB EDO Ram
S3 Graphics Trio64V+
Windows 95
Running MGS3 Snake Eater fully playable @ 0.05 fps