which plugins to use for Dark Cloud, DC2
(10-02-2009, 07:45 PM)Bositman Wrote: CPU usage in the task manager or on the GSdx bar? If it's the second it means your graphics card is the one that gets fully loaded and keeps your FPS down. You can lower that usage by checking 'native' in GSdx

ok well what if ive had it checked? anything else i cant do about it sometimes spikeing to 99% cpu (in the top of the game window)

Sponsored links

I'm having some problems with the cd/dvd-plugins and I would really appreciate all help.

I've got four of them:
Gigaherz CDVD Plugin 0.7.0 : The problem here is that I'm trying to start a .mdf-file here which won't work, when I'm trying to start it it just says: Error Opening CDVD Plugin.
The Linuz ISO CDVD 0.8.0 : About the same problem here, but it also fails to load the mdf-file and also an .IMG-file won't work.
The CDVD Null Driver 0.6.0 : I can't really configure anything here, because it just says so: Nothing to configure. It is like pressing the "power"-button on a playstation when there is no disc inside. How am I supposed to load a game when you can't configure anything? =O
P.E.Op.S. CDVD (CDDA mod) 1.3.0 : The only drive I can choose on "configure" is the drive D (I have virtual drives as well which I would like to use). Well it doesn't matter because the only thing that happens when I press "Run CD/DVD" is that the "Error Opening CDVD Plugin"-box appears.

Is there any way to fix at least one of these plugins?

//Nils B

BTW: Sorry for borrowing your thread, I hope I'm not ruining anything =O
maybe your mdf file is corrupted. You should redump it from your DVD.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Yup. But it says: "Error Opening CDVD Plugin", isn't that more because of the plugin? Or maybe not but thx for the tip.
Maybe you left it mounted into your Virtual drive. unmount it and use only linuziso
Thank you very much, my .mdf-file works fine now. Great! But when I'm trying to start my .IMG-file the playstation 2 starts as if there was no disc inside. And the compressed files of that .img does not work at all (maybe they're not supposed to). How can i start it?
It says something with "eROM not found" with red text right before it starts.
you don't have to start that IMG file. Just start your MDF file without trying to extract its content
No I mean that I've got one game in MDF-file and one game in .img. The mdf now works fine, thank you for the help but my .img-game does not work. How do I start it?
Just use the mdf if it works, if you mean you have another game where you made a .img from just make a new one with one that works?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Well it's not like that, I just want .img-files to work with this emulator, is that possible? Does someone have a tip?

EDIT: I've got another .img-file which has the same problem. The ps2 starts without a game inside the tray.