Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which year ps3 will be perfectly playable on pc
as the arrival of wii u i don't think sony and microsoft is going hold back so as we know playstation softward codes are so very complicated that it neeeds triple the powerful hardware and years of emulation development

2020 ?? maybe

Sponsored links

never Wink
Sometimes Triple or somtimes a Quad-one. Tongue2

Well there are many threads on this before. better continue there.

Also, its not a right place to post. Must be posted in Off-Topic Forums. Move it please Smile
[Image: recodersignature2.png]
how can i move it or delete it ? Mellow

if i try to delete it says you don't have the permission to access
Moving for ya.
(11-16-2011, 03:12 PM)johntoreno07 Wrote: as the arrival of wii u i don't think sony and microsoft is going hold back so as we know playstation softward codes are so very complicated that it neeeds triple the powerful hardware and years of emulation development

2020 ?? maybe

I have a hard time understanding this post. But I'll make my point anyway :

-the technical demo of Wii U that Nintendo presented was actually rendered using PS3 (or was it X360?), so we can expect that it would have about the same level of graphic quality as the last gen console per Nintendo tradition (Initially, yes I know the hardware is superior).
- what "playstation softward codes" ?
- triple of what?
- "emulation development", which emulator?
He said it may take years of emulation development (that is years to develop a PS3 emulator). And he said we need triple of hardware power compared to that of the PS3 to run such emulator. Generally an emulator requires 5 to 10 times hardware power.

The Zelda HD demo at E3 2011 is totally fake. It is clearly a pre-rendered (there're 2 guys played that game and it showed the same scene), just like the Kinect stupid demo (the character moved before the player).

Personally, I do not think a PS3 emulator can run PS3 games at a playable speed in the next 10 years (if there is any) because of the PS3 complexity and current PC hardware development speed. And I cannot wait for PCSX2 team to write PCSX3. I'd better get a PS3. Spending $400 is better than waiting for 10 - 15 years for GoW3.
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 | nVidia GeForce GTX 750 | 4 GiB DDR3 @ 533 Mhz | MSI G41M-P28 | Cooler Master RS-390-PMSR-A3 | Xigmatek TYR SD962 | LG Flatron W1943SE | HP KB-0316 | MotoSpeed F60
Glare i just wanted to confirm this to my heart that i must buy a ps3 in next two years
PS2 emulation is still far FAR from perfect, so my guess is we'll see PS3 emulation sometime around 2050 or 2060
(11-17-2011, 09:25 AM)johntoreno07 Wrote: Glare i just wanted to confirm this to my heart that i must buy a ps3 in next two years

oh alright, if some random dudes on the internet's word, that know about this as much as the next person, will help your important decision then I'll be happy to answer : by the time ps3 emulator is playable on most household pc, the system its based on will be considered as archaic as pong.