whole screen vibrate?
whole screen keep vibrateing when I start the emulator, only the emulator it self vibrate. And the only graphics plugin that I found is GSdx. and It's not the beta

Sponsored links

Press F5 until it stops.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Keep pressing F5 in-game.Or go to config - graphic - and change interlacing mode.

PS: damm bosit your fast =P
[Image: fs.png]
Q9550 @ 3,33GHz Ninja
HD 3850
Some games will also keep doing it if you're using the "vu cycle stealing" speedhack.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(07-28-2009, 01:00 PM)Frejoh466 Wrote: whole screen keep vibrateing when I start the emulator, only the emulator it self vibrate. And the only graphics plugin that I found is GSdx. and It's not the beta

There are a lot of bugs in pCSx2, i find. I dunno about your screen vibrating but i know there a re some black screen issues and things cutting out out of nowhere. I would have said, Maybe its your graphics card yo? But this program isnt as stable as it should be yet.

(07-28-2009, 01:03 PM)pedrosilvaa Wrote: Keep pressing F5 in-game.Or go to config - graphic - and change interlacing mode.

PS: damm bosit your fast =P

He was active this morning thanks to my question. He has a big ol crush on me.
vibrating? like moving around? or its a choppy frame?

if choppy frame rate you got, then maybe you has enable frameskip or has vu cycle speedhack.

or.... please say your pc hw... this can lead to an answer too Smile
If you download the PS2 bios illegally, you are breaking the law. Courts around the world have ruled that businesses and individuals can be prosecuted for illegal downloading.
[Image: makemydaynow.jpg]

(07-29-2009, 12:31 AM)Petre Wrote: There are a lot of bugs in pCSx2, i find. I dunno about your screen vibrating but i know there a re some black screen issues and things cutting out out of nowhere. I would have said, Maybe its your graphics card yo? But this program isnt as stable as it should be yet.
I would say, based on how complex this emulator is and how difficult it is to emulate the PS2, that this emulator is very stable. Quite a lot of games run and most of the bugs are just small graphics problems that don't keep you from playing a game. Personally, I'm amazed at how stable it is and how fast it runs.Biggrin
(07-30-2009, 12:01 AM)FoolRunin Wrote:
(07-29-2009, 12:31 AM)Petre Wrote: There are a lot of bugs in pCSx2, i find. I dunno about your screen vibrating but i know there a re some black screen issues and things cutting out out of nowhere. I would have said, Maybe its your graphics card yo? But this program isnt as stable as it should be yet.
I would say, based on how complex this emulator is and how difficult it is to emulate the PS2, that this emulator is very stable. Quite a lot of games run and most of the bugs are just small graphics problems that don't keep you from playing a game. Personally, I'm amazed at how stable it is and how fast it runs.Biggrin

Just ignore Petre. He's an agry forum troll, who erroneously felt slighted in a previous thread and now is out trying to bash everything.

If changing the interlacing doesn't fix it, I know some games have a screen vibration option, maybe try playing with some of those in game settings?
www.twitch.tv/krazytrumpeter05
Want to stream your games? Let me know and I can help you get set up with Open Broadcaster Software.