why???
ok i have been on the forums for some time now and i am quite irritated by the ''noobs'' that dont read the readfirst topics/sticky's.

everytime it is like: i cant run this bla bla and they are playing either on freaking laptops or they haver an acient comp. put in the recomendation that you CANT run ps2 games on laptops period.

dont know whats so hard about reading the sticky's first and if you are not certain then, then ask the forum people.

also, peeps are posting i have a laptop/acient comp (its all the same for pcsx2 anyway) and asking if they can run *insert game here* while there is a topic for the recommendations for running pcsx2 and they dont read it >.<

i wonder if other people are agitated by this as well because it makes me pretty tired of reading the same crap over and over and over again.
respect to the mods tho for answering the question over and over again (you could almost make a word document for it)

thank you for your time and please give your opinion about this Smile

Sponsored links

No,I dont mind.
It happens, we're use to it now. We've also had many posts stating the same rantings as yourself (dont worry, we do agree, we've done everything we can to encourage reading stickies). Im afraid noobs will be noobs, we just have to live with it and point them at the stickies when they dont read them Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(11-16-2010, 02:41 PM)warWeeny Wrote: everytime it is like: i cant run this bla bla and they are playing either on freaking laptops or they haver an acient comp. put in the recomendation that you CANT run ps2 games on laptops period.

Um.. I can run quite a lot of games(Most of them 3D) on my laptop, which is 5 years old and not good.
I just think in terms of the power of the components, not whether it is a laptop or desktop.
<REDACTED>
(11-16-2010, 03:28 PM)Fezzer Wrote:
(11-16-2010, 02:41 PM)warWeeny Wrote: everytime it is like: i cant run this bla bla and they are playing either on freaking laptops or they haver an acient comp. put in the recomendation that you CANT run ps2 games on laptops period.

Um.. I can run quite a lot of games(Most of them 3D) on my laptop, which is 5 years old and not good.
I just think in terms of the power of the components, not whether it is a laptop or desktop.

you can play em but never on full speed and that is where i am aiming at.
you may be fine with 30 fps on disgaea or ffx but most people arent (incl me)
anyhoo, i did mean to close this easlier, these threads usually end in arguements, so im going to stop it before it starts.

I appreciate your concern and we are doing everything we can, however english isnt a lot of peoples first languages or they just dont see all the warnings and notices we put up, so it will continue to happen im afraid.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]