why ?
i really dont understand what i did/said wrong here ??

i just asked for help !

what piracy you talking about ?

i dont think that i talked about any 3rd party stuff on my topic ?

can you be more specific please instead of locking it very quickly that you couldn't type "here" properly 

when i said i set up everything i meant the plug-ins that this emulator already have...

i didn't talk about any bios or anything that contain a link to those stuff........ did i posted a link ? how's is that a piracy and second im new here !

this is how you treat new ppl and expect them to know everything about your forums ? 

i didn't really expect this... and i hoped i some one might help me out with the issue that i have.

i didn't trash talked or said anything bad toward you or the forums so at least help me out and be nice to new ppl in the future...

on my second thread i Edited my post completely and removed those talks that you think (the Quote) it's piracy but yet you locked the thread with out helping....

Regards.

Sponsored links

Quote:set up everything and download a game for it.

Downloading games is piracy and illegal.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-23-2016, 01:37 PM)Bositman Wrote: Downloading games is piracy and illegal.

thank you ... finally a nice person answered.... !
and yes you can see in my second thread i removed that 
but yet mr.Rulez keept on locking the thread with out giving  me a reason that i should stop asking more question....

again sorry for any inconvenience...

but idk why some ppl are in love with their power and like to abuse it on simple thing... that can easily be dealt with...

i've seen a lot of these type or ppl around internet and its not new for me...

just wanted to clarify his abusive actions....

thanks for the help that i didn't get yet tho...

peace..

srsly what was his issue anyway ?
"mr.rulez" did give you a reason if you bothered to follow his instructions. He said your thread was closed due to breaking the rules and that you should read them, specifically rule #1 which states

Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, or game that has been illegally obtained or downloaded. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked until proven otherwise.

which is exactly what Bositman just told you.

So before you go shouting abuse of power and harsh punishment, maybe look at your own laziness or unwillingness to follow or even read the rules set out on this forum, which he was just upholding.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

He did not abuse his power, he simply enforced the rules which you agreed to when registering here:
Quote:Warez talk is prohibited and frowned upon, to prevent legal issues. You may not post links or refer to any kind of BIOS, ROM, ISO, or game that has been illegally obtained or downloaded. If any post like that is found, the thread containing it will be closed and further support will be revoked until proven otherwise.

Removing it from your post does not mean you magically own the game now and to prevent legal issues the team has decided to refuse support to anyone using downloaded games or otherwise illegally obtained.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(03-23-2016, 01:47 PM)solidfire93 Wrote: thank you ... finally a nice person answered.... !
and yes you can see in my second thread i removed that 
but yet mr.Rulez keept on locking the thread with out giving  me a reason that i should stop asking more question....

again sorry for any inconvenience...

but idk why some ppl are in love with their power and like to abuse it on simple thing... that can easily be dealt with...

i've seen a lot of these type or ppl around internet and its not new for me...

just wanted to clarify his abusive actions....

thanks for the help that i didn't get yet tho...

peace..

srsly what was his issue anyway ?

He didn't have any issue. The job of a moderator is to enfore the rules of the forum regardless of the scenario. Nobody likes to be the boss; but you chose to use this site, so you have to abide by our rules in return. Have a nice day.
Well, I was about to answer, but...
Thanks guys Tongue2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(03-23-2016, 02:18 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Well, I was about to answer, but...
Thanks guys Tongue2

We've got your back jack Wink
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]