why pcx2 runs differently with same configuration and same hardware
i am a totally new user to pcx2http://forums.pcsx2.net/images/DarkTheme/smilies/biggrin.gif
i saw a several videos on youtube to configure my pcx2. but it gets laggy when the game starts. my pc meets 90% of the recommend hardware.
pcx2 plays upto 120 fps in the game menu bu it shows 19-20 after starting the game.that is not the only problem http://forums.pcsx2.net/images/DarkTheme...h.gif.only half of my display is rendered properly.the other half is shadowed and it possesses a bad graphics quality.i have seen many pcs to play powerful games than cod5 in better fps.i donot know what to do.please help.

the log shows this
GIFTAG warning, size exceeded VU memory size 400http://forums.pcsx2.net/images/DarkTheme/smilies/excl.gif
what does it mean.tell me.

Sponsored links

firstly, do not compare pc gaming to emulation, that's 2 completely different kettle of fish!

could you tell us the specs of your pc hardware, what games you are trying to play and possibly your pcsx2 settings?

thanks
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-04-2011, 05:11 PM)refraction Wrote: firstly, do not compare pc gaming to emulation, that's 2 completely different kettle of fish!

could you tell us the specs of your pc hardware, what games you are trying to play and possibly your pcsx2 settings?

thanks

my config is
core 2 duo 2.8 ghz
2 gb ram at 1.6 ghz
intel hd graphics x4500hd dx 10

i just want to play at 40-50 fps

i can tell you now, your intel hd x4500 is your downfall, onboard graphics cards are awful.

Best you can do is put GSDX in "Native" mode, possibly drop the renderer down to directx 9 hardware. But im afraid 40-50fps might be adventurous

(10-04-2011, 05:28 PM)refraction Wrote: i can tell you now, your intel hd x4500 is your downfall, onboard graphics cards are awful.

Best you can do is put GSDX in "Native" mode, possibly drop the renderer down to directx 9 hardware. But im afraid 40-50fps might be adventurous
done that already .why my x4500hd cannot do the rendering i saw several videos there i saw games played in laptop at 60 fps.with x4500mhd card which is 50% slower than mine.
okay i dont want 50 give me 40 at native res. tell me what to do
what you saw was frame captures. Those videos you saw could have been running at 1fps, on video playback it would still be 60fps constant.

It works similarly to stop motion animation, only the completed frames are captures, not the detail in between.

(10-04-2011, 06:06 PM)refraction Wrote: what you saw was frame captures. Those videos you saw could have been running at 1fps, on video playback it would still be 60fps constant.

It works similarly to stop motion animation, only the completed frames are captures, not the detail in between.
no i saw exactly 59-60 fps.it was in a laptop.i saw the actual game and the fighting too.please give some tips to speed up my pcx2
where did you see the 59-60fps? what game?

Quote:intel hd graphics x4500hd dx 10
Your GPU is Intel HD Graphics or Intel X4500? Your CPU is Core 2 Duo so I guess it is the X4500 and it does not support DirectX 10. This integrated graphics processor cannot handle an ancient games like Warcraft III at 60 FPS (1024x768, all settings high), so do not expect you can emulate any PS2 games at constant 60 FPS with it. The exception could be a 2D game or two.
(10-04-2011, 07:51 PM)refraction Wrote: where did you see the 59-60fps? what game?

i saw it in the title bars of pcx2
the games was gods of war and kingdom hearts 2

if you dont believe me search
PCSX2 0.9.8(r4600)+DOWNLOAD+CONFIGURE FAST 100% GET 59 2 60 FPS PART 2 - YouTube_2

and
PCSX2 on laptop full speed HD - YouTube

and
How to play Ps2 Games on PC very easy HD - YouTube