Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
will pcsx2 ever support sly games?
yeah most people know about all the graphicall errors that happen during sly because of the cartoon style graphics *semi cell shaded graphics* so will pcsx2 ever support games with those graphic styles?
long ago in a distant city, i batman defender of gotham unleashed an unspeakable order. but a foolish clown wielding a menasing laugh steped forth too opose me.

Sponsored links

Dude, I think this thread will get locked, but it's not cool to bug the authors about when/if a game will be playable. Be thankful for what we have, if these selfless people didn't give up their time we would have NOTHING.
Sly cooper? they work.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(12-03-2010, 03:26 AM)Dryu Wrote: Dude, I think this thread will get locked, but it's not cool to bug the authors about when/if a game will be playable. Be thankful for what we have, if these selfless people didn't give up their time we would have NOTHING.

i wasnt bugn the authors i was asking the users, in case they knew somthing i wanted too know

i get what your saying though
and yeah im grateful for pcsx2 lol it helped me win a few pc vs console fights with "hard core" fanboys before ps3 came out
and was there for me when my ps2 went ghetto and started cutting off to the point where i had too put my foot on the battery pack too play games
lesson here is dont trust your friends when they say i have a great deal and all you gotta do is pay $80
long ago in a distant city, i batman defender of gotham unleashed an unspeakable order. but a foolish clown wielding a menasing laugh steped forth too opose me.
Yeh, no problem bro. All is cool!