Processor Type
AMD Athlon II Dual-Core P320

RAM
3GB DDR3

Graphics Chipset
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250
BiggrinSadNinja

Sponsored links

It will work but depending on the game its gonna be sloooow. You might be able to get playable to full speed in some of the most easiest games to emulate.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
(09-04-2010, 10:19 PM)GamerGeek Wrote: It will work but depending on the game its gonna be sloooow. You might be able to get playable to full speed in some of the most easiest games to emulate.

so like can i be able to play gundam seed, naruto, and bleach games?

I dont have any of those games so I cant give you a definitive answer. They are howerver none of the games Ive read about over the forum as being easy to emulate, so I wouldnt bet on it. Genaraly 2d games are easy to emulate and ffx is one to.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
I do have several gundam games (Generation of CE, Feddie versus Zeon plus, etc) and I can tell you your machine is not adequate by a long shot. I heard the naruto games can be pretty demanding too. Not sure about bleach, but they are probably built on the same or a similar engine.
[Image: 2748844.png]
i have the same ghz (the game speed is all about cpu speed) you well get alot of speed with native res and frame skkiping speed hacks game fixes ( if the game need it )pm me for more details
if you want to buy anew cpu conctriet on more ghz than more cores ( pcsx2 only use 2cores of lets say 3 so it will use 65% of the cpu power