wont go full screen help
when i go in full screen i still see my toolbar at bottom why

Sponsored links

Double click the game window, or press ALT-Enter.
I don't know why but I have encountered this before, not on my PC.

When double-clicking or pressing Alt+Enter, the window did expand full screed (without the title), but the taskbar is still there.
(02-19-2013, 11:24 AM)Livy Wrote: I don't know why but I have encountered this before, not on my PC.

When double-clicking or pressing Alt+Enter, the window did expand full screed (without the title), but the taskbar is still there.

IIRC PCSX2 uses borderless windowed mode instead real fullscreen, what brings advantages in many cases, like not losing sync when falling back to desktop and returning (Alt Tab). actually I force this mode in several native PC games with a little program called WindowedBorderlessGaming and another specific for fallout 3 which open it from FOSE.

The rare cases the taskbar is visible that means PCSX2 windows has not the focus and just clicking it should do the trick.

Anyway, I recall this from long time ago and don't know if something changed meanwhile.

Edit: Maybe that PC had some (not much) background application "stealing" the focus all the time also

Another possibility I think to have seen but can't verify now is Windows had an option on the taskbar configuration to force it to be always visible.
Imagination is where we are truly real