Gigabyte GA-H55M-UD2H Motherboard
Team Group Elite 4gb 1333mhz DDR3
Galaxy GeForce GTX 460 768mb

important
I DO NOT WANT TO OVERCLOCK BECAUSE IT SHORTENS CPU LIFEBiggrin

Sponsored links

1: should have posted this in the "will my pc run pcsx2" thread
2: SHOULD be at decent speed, mine's at about half
if you oic your processor to a decent level it should run all the games practically :o

dont have mgs on ps2 so i cant test it for you (i have an i5 760@4.0 ghz) so i guess you just have to try it out Tongue
(11-04-2010, 09:06 PM)xXkillajayXx Wrote: important

No it doesn't. Well, yes it does, but when you consider the life is a long time, and you're shortening it to STILL a long time but not quite AS long - it practically doesn't. But 99% of people will have upgraded before it gets anywhere near burnt out from use. Long as you overclock properly, keep good temps and don't overvolt you're still going to get a full life out of it.

My recommendation - shoot the moron who told you not to do it, then overclock it and play games at full speed Smile
(11-05-2010, 01:43 AM)Meth Wrote:
(11-04-2010, 09:06 PM)xXkillajayXx Wrote: important

No it doesn't. Well, yes it does, but when you consider the life is a long time, and you're shortening it to STILL a long time but not quite AS long - it practically doesn't. But 99% of people will have upgraded before it gets anywhere near burnt out from use. Long as you overclock properly, keep good temps and don't overvolt you're still going to get a full life out of it.

My recommendation - shoot the moron who told you not to do it, then overclock it and play games at full speed Smile

well the motherboard has a overclocking tool Smile
(11-05-2010, 04:31 AM)xXkillajayXx Wrote:
(11-05-2010, 01:43 AM)Meth Wrote: No it doesn't. Well, yes it does, but when you consider the life is a long time, and you're shortening it to STILL a long time but not quite AS long - it practically doesn't. But 99% of people will have upgraded before it gets anywhere near burnt out from use. Long as you overclock properly, keep good temps and don't overvolt you're still going to get a full life out of it.

well the motherboard has a overclocking tool Smile

by the way i found a good setup
i tried it on a 2.2ghz laptop (slow) Smile and i disabled fps limiter
and on mgs2 menu i get like 100+fps normal setup would get about 29-35fps and laptop is not good ingame tho
its on youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i12i3nQx3bE <----changed for no rule breaking