x-files resist or serve is blurry/ghosting
I'm playing "x-files resist or serve" from ISO with 3x native internal resolution. I have a 1440p monitor, so I changed the windows settings page options like this: "custom window size: 1920x1440" (that's 3 times 640x480). Is that how you choose the options to play fullscreen?

Anyway, the problem I have is this: At first, I thought the rendering was just blurry. But I decided to take a screen capture and take a closer look. Turns up, it's not blurry, everything is just rendered twice, with a few pixels of shifting vertically. Just zoom in the picture I attached, you'll see. For example, the character has 2 lips, or the rain halos on the ground are double also.

Is there a fix for that?

All my options are default, except the 3x native internal resolution, and the custom window size set to 1920x1440.

my machine:
CPU: i7-5820K no overclock
memory: 32gb
GPU: nvidia GTX 1080
PCSX2 version: 1.4.0
Operating system: windows 10 home

thank you

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Almost looks like an interlacing issue rather than a ghosting issue... try switching between the interlacing modes in the GSdx options to see if it helps at all.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
I forgot to mention that I already tried that.