xbox 360 wireless
can i use my xbox 360 controller wireless with pcsx2 running windows 7 64 bit . if so how can i do this . cheers

Sponsored links

By using the wireless reciever that connects via USB. If you didn't buy the controller that comes with one, you'll have to pick it up seperately for like $10.
i got the wireless hub all installed with 360 drivers but i cant get it to run with pcsx2 how do i do this .cheers
Make sure it works with Windows itself first. Second use the Lilypad "Test Device" with it highlighted under the "Device Diagnostics" windows. If successful bind the buttons under the "Pad 1" tab.
Imagination is where we are truly real
ok so im in device diagnostic hi lighted wireless xbox pressed test device pressed some buttons on the pad all these numbers were rolling up and down then what is pad 1 on the tab next to general . cheers
It's already installed if you got the official emulator version.

Go to the "Config" tab --> "controller (PAD)" ... (Lilypad should be the grayed name there. if not, make it the actual plugin under the "Plugin/BIOS selector").

Now, "Plugin settings" and you are in.

A final word, to everybody, something that must be hammered now and again and ever!: Avoid installing PCSX2 or any other game by what it matters under the C:\Program Files (x86) folder or any other Windows protected folder. This will spare you many headaches in the future.
Create a folder, lets say C:\Games or even another partition like D:\Games and install games there.
ok so im in device diagnostic hi lighted wireless xbox pressed test device pressed some buttons on the pad all these numbers were rolling up and down then what is pad 1 on the tab next to general . cheers
Yes, just to make sure I understood your last post: now you just need to bind the buttons to the blueprint image there. Just click the button (on the image) you want to associate with the button you press on the pad. Repeat to all and it's done. Rejoice Smile

Notice an entry appears at the left for each successful binding done.