xbox wired controller
I did a search but couldn't find an exact answer to my problem.

I can get the xbox wired controller to work just fine, but the only problem I have is with diagonal directions. I only have Kingdom Hearts to test this on, so don't know if it's just this game or not. Everytime I press a diagonal direction on the analog stick (up+right, down+left, etc) my character walks slow in that direction. Whereas if I push a straight direction, he runs as he should. I've tried both controller plugins; Lilypad 0.11.0 and spu-x 2.0.0 with the same results. I'm using version PCSX2 1.0.0

Makes it a bit difficult to avoid getting hit sometimes.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks for the great emulator.

Sponsored links

Try xinput plugin then
Core i3 9100f 3.6Ghz
RAM=8GB
nvidia GT 1030
pcsx2 version-1.3.1  
(08-10-2013, 11:06 AM)Brock lessner Wrote: Try xinput plugin then

Thanks, I tried that, but didn't get any better. I instead mapped the dpad on the controller to analog directions, and mapped analog stick to the dpad. That worked, so now just gotta get used to using the dpad to move around.
Can this be done with a wireless controller?
I think you can use a wireless controller, but you need a special adapter, not sure which one.
All controllers that work in windows will work with PCSX2. That's it, that simple.

If there is a problem with analog it either needs to be manually calibrated via the gamepad control menu, or you can manually adjust it via lilypad's configurations as well.
[Image: 2748844.png]
(08-11-2013, 01:22 AM)Koji Wrote: All controllers that work in windows will work with PCSX2. That's it, that simple.

If there is a problem with analog it either needs to be manually calibrated via the gamepad control menu, or you can manually adjust it via lilypad's configurations as well.

Thanks, found out what the issue was. I had to move the sensitivity slider to the right under the 'configure binding' for each direction of the analog stick. Now my diagonals work perfect Smile