Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
yay ! a rep system :D
hi all, so recently this forum got updated and this new "reputation" system was added,is this system going to stay or its just a test ?,and btw how does it works? you can give rep to anybody or is it under a special condition?
[Image: 2ymccqu.jpg]
[Image: 17715.png]

Sponsored links

I think it's useful, it will only go away if too many people abuse it. You can give a + rep to any post (max 2 per day for now), that way the member gets more reputation points. You can also give some reputation to any member when you click on their profile, but only once per member
[Image: newsig.jpg]
Awaits the mass horde of rep whores/kids Laugh
so this is yet another great addition for the forums,btw im just asking myself (damn ! why it isnt allowed to give rep to myself Tongue)
Anyone interested in buying rep? Tongue
[Image: 1454055.png]
you should get banned for selling rep NinjaNinjaEvilEvil
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
I'll just give Bositman some rep so he looks the other way.
[Image: 1454055.png]
Dont act so confident,hes not so easy Laugh

btw CHANGE, YA GOT CHANGE CMON CHANGE!!!! /offtopic on the offtopic ftw
I'm inactive on this, dedicating most of my time to osu!
shh, you two keep quiet or i will rep you negative Tongue
See it the other way, newbs will annoy the high rep's first, maybe the High Rep's will have to deal with thos piracy kids too, would be funny if Bositman could give us a report from time to time like how many kids he had to pwn because of their stupid rom questions Tongue