ys the ark of napishtim config help
hey.. when I play this game.. the video is good but the sound is laggy... its like when someone is saying lets discover the world together.. it says lets discover the world tototogether, how can I fix this?? Its like it has an echo, also with the background music or effects, and when I start the game, it says the memory card is unformatted?? what does that mean?? what should i do??

Sponsored links

First use 0.9.7 beta, get it here: http://pcsx2.net/downloads.php?p=publicbeta
Then use SPU2-X as SPU2 plugin. Using timestretch will slow the sound down instead of repeating...if you don't like that set it to async
[Image: newsig.jpg]
ok i'll try
I tried it, it works, but the sound is a little late with the action of the mouth..
Probably because of Async, set it to timestretch.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
should i use any speed hacks???
If you need them try some starting with the recommended ones, the others are better to try one by one.
aaw.. I had a problem, when i was bored to play the game, I read manga, then i decided to play it, but when I played it, I loaded the saved data, when I enter a different map, the screen just turns black and the music stops, help me please.... Do I need to reinstall .9.7?? cause I kinda tried the speed hacks then that started the problem, when I removed it, The problem did't go... what should I do?
If you were using save states try from the last memcard save with the speedhacks off.
no I don't use save states, I just use run Boot CDVD (fast) then load it from the game