yu yu hakusho dark tournament problem
when i run yu yu hakusho dark tournament in pcsx2 it only shows half screen...the other half is not visible.i tried pressing f6 but to no use.
plz help me.Sad

Sponsored links

Try using a (Software) renderer in GSdx.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-14-2010, 01:36 PM)im abcd Wrote: when i run yu yu hakusho dark tournament in pcsx2 it only shows half screen...the other half is not visible.i tried pressing f6 but to no use.
plz help me.Sad

but then i only get 6 to 15 fps
But that fixed it? Hmmm... try "native" in (Hardware) GSdx?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(04-14-2010, 06:10 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: But that fixed it? Hmmm... try "native" in (Hardware) GSdx?

thank u soo much.it works perfectly nowSmileSmile
sorry but a problem occurred.the characters seem a bit black
screen shot
[Image: untitled-12.jpg]
it would be really nice if u could solve it
@ im abcd
just tried this game under native,and even scale x2 under dx10,and using latest gsdx and pcsx2 rev 1888,and i dont have any problems at all.So tell us your specs and what version of pcsx2 are u using so we can help you further
(04-15-2010, 12:40 AM)diegochiha Wrote: @ im abcd
just tried this game under native,and even scale x2 under dx10,and using latest gsdx and pcsx2 rev 1888,and i dont have any problems at all.So tell us your specs and what version of pcsx2 are u using so we can help you further

i have tried it under native...n i get the full screen but as i have shown in the screen shot the characters look a bit black..how to scale x2 under dx10?
i use
pcsx2 0.9.6
i have
windows xp professional
intel®core™2 cpu
2.00 GHz,1 gb of ram