zerogs.dll ; mcd001.ps2 and cd failure
I dowloaded the binäry version od PCSX2 0.9.6 and the only part i changed is the bios part. although i become the failure:

Plugin Load Failure: Plugins\zeroGS.dll
SysLibError Message <NULL>

i read another thread before but it said this file would be included, but it isn't Sad

the next problem ist the mcd001.ps2 and the mcd002.ps2
even if i configure the memcards, and turn em off, it will still show this failure and if i look in the memcard configs, its back to standart -.-

so the final problem is the game, i wanne play FF X over a bin image, this is the point where i dont know what to do. should i mule it on a drive via deamontools, should i burn it or what in detail, and what would be a huge help, to know if its complete, so if someone could type down a list of all datas on the dvd including the data sum of each file in kb or so ^^

the problem at this point is, i cant use my original ffx dvd cause it broke 2years ago or so <.< so i i asked a friend of mine to make me an image of his version... this is the reason why i cant use my own dvd, yeah i know it sucks and i wanted to kill my little cousin 4 throwing my games outa the window, my bad that a car drove over 6 games or so, the rest landed in the flowers by gods sake^^
(sorry 4 my bad english but i'm german, and i havent spoken in a while, so... dont blame me 4 grammar and so^^)

Sponsored links

run as administrator.
oh jesus crist -.- how i hate vista^^ my pc is in repait atm and i have to use the one of my lil bro whos on holliday atm -.- i prefer xp myself^^ god damn trappa vista -.-

ok that removed the problem with the memcards and the disc, but wenn i wanne run it, it loads about 1 sec spits out some details about the disc and than:

MTGS > Thread Started, Opening GS Plugin...
//// Here it stops and tries to dl some plugin for Direkt x, so i start dl it but the toll sais it is already installed, back in the pcsx2 meü than there stands a new line:

MTGS > GSopen finished, return code, 0xfffffffff

and it shows a warning that pcsx2 will close, and that does it afterwards .....

any idea?^^

ok i hate my brother... why dont he update his freeking software? problem solved i just updated direktx manualy over chip.de ^^

but now i got another prob, if i play ff x until the spot where tidus and auron stand on the road after the first impact of that fish (forgot the name, too long ago^^) where normally the next sequence or battle would come, the game hooks itself up ... does anyone know from what that might come? because in the playable list stands its completely playable...
it's completely playable. There was a thread about this exact problems not so long ago I think, use search please.
By out of my head there may be a few causes to this:
Use another sound plugin.
Use Linuz Iso 0.8.0 if you're using iso image, don't mount it.
Rip an iso of your DVD if you're playing from disc.
ah kk im gonna try that, atm im mounting it so... ill try it with opening the iso directly^^ and the next prob^^ the iso mounting is always causing an error if i try it, it wont budge with any ocnfig i try, dont know why -.-
bad iso image.
you cant mount it with daemon tools and load it directly in PCSX2, you will have to dismount it from daemontools first.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-02-2009, 04:23 PM)Bahamut887 Wrote: oh jesus crist -.- how i hate vista^^ my pc is in repait atm and i have to use the one of my lil bro whos on holliday atm -.- i prefer xp myself^^ god damn trappa vista -.-

Let's keep religion out of the forums, thanks.

and just to quote the Bible, because you seem to forget:

"thou shalt not take the name of the lord God in vein." (this is not meant to incite anyone, but I fell VERY strongly about this)
(04-02-2009, 09:51 PM)Saiki Wrote:
(04-02-2009, 04:23 PM)Bahamut887 Wrote: oh jesus crist -.- how i hate vista^^ my pc is in repait atm and i have to use the one of my lil bro whos on holliday atm -.- i prefer xp myself^^ god damn trappa vista -.-

Let's keep religion out of the forums, thanks.

and just to quote the bible, because you seem to forget:

"thou shalt not take the name of the lord God in vein." (this is not meant to incite anyone, but I fell VERY strongly about this)

you're flooding man. And so do I LaughDD

P.S. OMFG, relax already will you.
(04-02-2009, 09:52 PM)Cain Wrote: you're flooding man. And so do I LaughDD

well then you should stand up and say something. I don't care if it's flooding, what he posted is trolling.