..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: Problem with saving.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi pcsx2 community,

Description of my prob: Everytime i save the game,no matter if i save ingame or press f1,it just wont work.Before closing the game i can see that there is a savegame and i can load it,but when i close the game and want to play again,my savegames are gone.

Can anyone help me with this?
Try running PCSX2 as admin (right click) or move your PCSX2 folder to your Documents folder.
As an aside, I've found this same problem with several PC games that I've played here over time, especially with World of Warcraft and it's regular update cycle. Excl
As I prefer to run everything under a restricted account in Windows for better system security, and I don't like hosting programs outside of the \Program Files tree, I use the CACLS command in the DOS terminal to give my restricted account the necessary read/write permissions in the relevant folders. Smile

There should be a fair bit of CACLS related info available via Google, and a rather long-winded article on the subject can be found on my website, titled Making thy Windows box a little more secure if ye are interested. Cool
Thx guys.

It worked when i started pcsx2 as admin!