..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: King of Fighters XI - different problems with different versions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone.

Using different versions of pcsx2 and it's plugins I'm experiencing different bugs with KOF XI (PAL), here they are in short terms:

Currently I use PCSX2 r1888, GSdx 1873 0.1.15, SPU2-X 1.2.0. It works perfectly with 2D graphics and almost perfectly with the sound - there's a slight delay. But when I entered ESAKA1 arena, 3D objects (the cars mainly) were distorted. Disabling Logarithmic Z helped a bit (see the attachment). Does anyone know how to resolve this?

The official 0.9.6 release gives me the same bug in ESAKA1 stage, plus I encountered distorted main menu and black lines in the background of many 2D stages, as well as a sound problem (EDIT: sound problem solved). Any help with this will also be appreciated.

I'm still new to PCSX2, so my knowledge of it's configurations and plugins is limited. My machine: Windows XP Sp3, Athlon 64 Dual Core 3GHz, 2GB RAM, GeForce 9600 GT 512MB.
I dont have the game but try with a (Software) renderer.

When there's sound problem the game also goes slow?
(09-28-2009, 11:06 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]I dont have the game but try with a (Software) renderer.

When there's sound problem the game also goes slow?

With Software renderer cars remain broken and the game runs very slow.

On r1888 all sounds come out just a little late - not really a problem, I haven't even changed the default configuration yet. As for official 0.9.6, the sound problem was solved with ZeroSPU2 plugin.
On some other forum I've read that this game worked perfectly with PCSX2 0.9.5 r607 GSdx 0.1.14 r896. I understand that this is an outdated version, but does anyone know where I can find it?